It's Started

Well Germany go through after missing 3 penalties in the shootout, the first time for years Germany have missed a penalty in a shootout.

Finding this tournament very dull and that's nothing to do with England's exit. Quality of entertainment isn't what you expect from the best in Europe. Wales v Iceland would be a fitting final.

[Quality of entertainment isn't what you expect from the best in Europe. Wales v Iceland would be a fitting final.[/QUOTE]

Scotland must be kicking themselves; they could have been real contenders if they'd got to France.

Gibraltar could have made the last 16.

Maybe losing against Iceland was a blessing in disguise!

Christ knows how many France would have racked up against us at half time!

Probably would be looking to declare by about this time now!

:eyes:

Hang on a minute! I know how much ROY means to some people on this forum!

So, for those of you who worship ROY, just think if we weren't so unlucky enough to have been edged out by Iceland in our heroic battle against them, then no doubt we would now be giving France a footballing lesson they would never forget!

After all, in ROY we trust!!!! :eyes:

boscombe botn - 3/7/2016 21:04

So, for those of you who worship ROY, just think if we weren't so unlucky enough to have been edged out by Iceland in our heroic battle against them, then no doubt we would now be giving France a footballing lesson they would never forget!

In fairness I think the responses you got were less about defending Roy and more about calling you a w@nker, which is one of the few things I think we all agree on.

SlowDownDerek - 3/7/2016 21:20

In fairness I think the responses you got were less about defending Roy and more about calling you a w@nker, which is one of the few things I think we all agree on.

Ha ha! Good try!

The responses I got were from scummer sympathisers who were having a go at me on another thread!

One of them was defending ROY to the hilt and then went strangely quiet once we got royally stuffed by Iceland!!!

By the way, who the feck are you?

Presumably yet another scummer in disguise!

boscombe botn - 3/7/2016 21:37

Ha ha! Good try!

The responses I got were from scummer sympathisers who were having a go at me on another thread!

One of them was defending ROY to the hilt and then went strangely quiet once we got royally stuffed by Iceland!!!

Oh, I thought it was people that called you childish for having a go at someone for having a speech impediment, which upset you enough to make you type his name in capital letters in all your subsequent posts. My apologies, you are obviously not a w@nker.

SlowDownDerek - 3/7/2016 21:47

boscombe botn - 3/7/2016 21:37

Ha ha! Good try!

Oh, I thought it was people that called you childish for having a go at someone for having a speech impediment, which upset you enough to make you type his name in capital letters in all your subsequent posts. My apologies, you are obviously not a w@nker.

I think that you will find that it was a certain scummer sympathiser who got uptight and started typing precious ROY in capital letters!

Keep up Slow Down my slow little troll!!! :eyes:

Apology accepted! :grin:

Well done to Iceland, 4-0 down at half-time and they still kept going and were rewarded with two goals in the second half.

Iceland getting beat as the should have done against England. That result just highlights how the players and Roy let us down.

;