Jack Butland

Any word at that end on Mings? Gone very quiet. You need to actually stick a bid in at some point!
Nothing. Think the general consensus is that the The Cherries are sitting tight waiting for interested parties. Latest rumours suggesting Villa have an interest in Lewis Dunk. I think this may be a bit of gamesmanship however to try and force your hand.

Nothing. Think the general consensus is that the The Cherries are sitting tight waiting for interested parties. Latest rumours suggesting Villa have an interest in Lewis Dunk. I think this may be a bit of gamesmanship however to try and force your hand.
Dunk is a very different type of defender, far more 'old skool', less mobile/quick. Not really a realistic alternative I'd think. But i can't blame Villa for seeing what else is out there.

Dunk is a very different type of defender, far more 'old skool', less mobile/quick. Not really a realistic alternative I'd think. But i can't blame Villa for seeing what else is out there.
Most Villa fans would agree with you. Suggestion thats his prem experience would be invaluable however, Tyrone already has mythical status at Villa Park :bow:

Whilst Ty may have endeared himself to the Villa fans, maybe Dean Smith was less than impressed with his antics after the play off final?

Can’t see Brighton selling Dunk. Despite his limitations he’s absolutely loved down there.

SSN

Adam Davies has agreed to sign for Stoke on a free transfer once his existing contract with Barnsley expires at the end of the month, Sky Sports News understands.

This increases the likelihood that Jack Butland will leave for a Premier League club during this transfer window.

Davies is Barnsley's first choice goalkeeper and club captain, and he was instrumental in them securing promotion to the Championship - he kept 19 clean sheets over the season, but has declined offers of a new deal to stay at Oakwell.

A REPORT claiming Cherries made a £12million bid for Stoke City goalkeeper Jack Butland are believed to be inaccurate.

The Daily Mail suggested the Dorset club had made the offer to the Championship outfit.

However, the Daily Echo understands there is no truth to the reported bid for the England international.

The national tabloid said Cherries made an "opening bid" for the goalkeeper, which was "flatly rejected" by the Potters.

The report also claims Stoke have agreed to sell Butland for £20m, with performance related add-ons.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...mouth-bid-stoke-city-goalkeeper-jack-butland/

Don’t think we are in for Butland or ever have been tbh. A recent tweet asked Mccadam if we would make a move following the Mings fee, he responded ‘nope.’ Think this has been bs from the start.

starting to think if we were interested in him in the first place, then we would've put in a bid already by this stage

more likely wanting to sort begovic and target dargowski

A reporter quoted on Twitter we are reluctant to get another keeper in until we’ve shopped Begovic out as the wage bill would be too high for our goalkeepers

;