Jack Stacey

My mate says he will almost certainly

Back in Jan, some (albeit just internet) rumours on here recently, said we agreed terms and stuff, but Aarons decided to stay put, to finish the season and try to help promotion.

And that Stacey had agreed to go to Middlesbrough on loan...

Think he was a good signing for us - with a 25 man squad need players who aren’t quite good enough for starting slot but good enough to fill in when called upon without rocking the boat when game time is limited. It’s a difficult situation.

Fantastic stamina and pace down the wing so will do well for Norwich.

Scored 2 according to Wikipedia. I remember him scoring an absolute beauty late on to get the win. Might be remembering that wrong though!

Didnt he score a long range driven cracker - against wigan, northampton maybe?

Thought he only played pre season and 1 or 2 competative games, then disappeared (to Hearts?).

That being before internet era, I recall excitement as tend to get a few randoms playing friendlies back then, most forgettable, but he was unorthdox as built like a tank but seemed quick and caught most afcb fans eyes straight away. just had something about him.

did he go off crying like Boli, or just went off in 1st half injured never to be seen again lol.

;