Jaidon Anthony

Did I see right ?....
Mr Iraola said of Anthony... " l love him as a person and as a player" .
If that's true it's quite the most bizarre thing i've ever known in Football ...quite bloody disgusting and perverse if you like .. well you won't like it because i've said it... but Christ on the Cross ...you get my drift .
The game of Football has really gone down some strange paths of late don't you think.
Never a day passes when I see something in the football news updates and I think...
..." f√cking Lord Harry Rock....what next? ". :confused:

Last edited:
Did I see right ?....
Mr Iraola said of Anthony... " l love him as a person and as a player" .
If that's true it's quite the most bizarre thing i've ever known in Football ...quite bloody disgusting and perverse if you like .. well you won't like it because i've said it... but Christ on the Cross ...you get my drift .
The game of Football has really gone down some strange paths of late don't you think.
Never a day passes when I see something in the football news updates and I think...
..." f√cking Lord Harry Rock....what next? ". :confused:

Throwing out some crackers in there! :D

Funny post, even though I can't say I agree with any of it.

Can you point me to the funny parts?

Funny because it was so extreme and over the top, rather than 'funny' funny as such. ;)

Not sure why AI comments can be described as the most bloody, disgusting and perverse comments ever heard in the game.

I think I know the 'angle' that new old cherry is coming from with those comments, but who knows ;)

Funny post anyway as cam almost sense NOC face going red, blood pressure rapidly rising and steam coming out of ears whilst typing it :D

Funny because it was so extreme and over the top, rather than 'funny' funny as such. ;)

Not sure why AI comments can be described as the most bloody, disgusting and perverse comments ever heard in the game.

I think I know the 'angle' that new old cherry is coming from with those comments, but who knows ;)

Funny post anyway as cam almost sense NOC face going red, blood pressure rapidly rising and steam coming out of ears whilst typing it :D
The post was based on the the word 'love' ... in the familiarity context of his very short and business relationship with Jaidon. ..and you can't argue it's not ' business these days...MONEY.
I.e. Football manager/ football player. ...exceedingly inappropriate and somewhat condescending ?...that's how it grabbed me at the time so I posted my interpretation of it.
..I certainly wasn't angry with BP rising.....if any thing irritatingly amused if repulsed at first... if there is such a thing as 'irritatingly amused' ...I'm sure there's room for that on this all - embracing Forum (sarcasm).

Last edited:
Simply not good enough for the prem. Lacks the pace to be truly effective as a winger so maybe dropping down will help him.

The post was based on the the word 'love' ... in the familiarity context of his very short and business relationship with Jaidon. ..and you can't argue it's not ' business these days...MONEY.
I.e. Football manager/ football player. ...exceedingly inappropriate and somewhat condescending ?...that's how it grabbed me at the time so I posted my interpretation of it.
..I certainly wasn't angry with BP rising.....if any thing irritatingly amused if there is such a thing.
Yeah I don't think you genuinely had steam coming out of your ears or getting angry! :D

I think the comments shouldn't be taken too literally, considering that although AI speaks good English, it isn't his first language!!

I very much doubt he truely loves a male footballer he's only known for a couple of months, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors ;)

If they were having a whirlwind affair, I'd imagine it's infatuation, lust and endorphins doing the talking rather than true love st this stage.

Prthsps that's why he's been moved on, to prevent things going any further, wrecking his marriage/family ;)

Last edited:
All is not well at our club.....that much is already obvious..
Letting a player like Anthony go was sheer incompetence on somebody's part.
My football technical knowledge is probably a fair bit short of some members but I can work that much out...he was fit, skillful, fairly quick, not f√cking injured, and had scored some important goals for us.

But..we move on.....Brighton tomorrow....
...and we must, I guess, stay positive !

I've done an accumulator bet on ....

Burnley Win 16/5
Sheff. United. Win. 5/1
Boscombe Win 11/2

£5 will return £819 if it comes off !

Championship 2021-22
Anthony scored 8 goals.

Premier League 2022-23
He scored 3 goals.

Big difference between the two leagues.

Hope Jaidon does well up at Leeds and comes back to us an improved player.
How many PL starts has JA had for us? From memory, last season I thought his 3 goal tally wasn't so bad as I remember him more as a sub than a starter as he was in 2021-22, but he may have started more last season than I remember.

How many PL starts has JA had for us? From memory, last season I thought his 3 goal tally wasn't so bad as I remember him more as a sub than a starter as he was in 2021-22, but he may have started more last season than I remember.
I was disappointed with the decision to send Anthony up to Leeds, but that was the only way it was going to get Sinisterra coming here.

Below the record of the two players in the PL last season.

Sinisterra record in PL at Leeds U.

Last edited:

;