Jaidon Anthony

It's fine if Jaidon was totally okay with it. Otherwise, not fine.
Well I'm sure he's not fine with it, I'm sure he'd prefer to be playing in the Premier league rather than championship. Why are all these Leeds players coming to us.
But hard choice is loan to Leeds and some game time, or minimal game time with us.

Well I'm sure he's not fine with it, I'm sure he'd prefer to be playing in the Premier league rather than championship. Why are all these Leeds players coming to us.
But hard choice is loan to Leeds and some game time, or minimal game time with us.
Isn't just about football. He's a southerner. His family and friends are down south I'm assuming. He's young. He's been sent up north where it's freezing and the tea is overstewed. Hopefully good will come of it, but the moment a player shows reluctance to make a move like that, the issue shouldn't be pushed.

Isn't just about football. He's a southerner. His family and friends are down south I'm assuming. He's young. He's been sent up north where it's freezing and the tea is overstewed. Hopefully good will come of it, but the moment a player shows reluctance to make a move like that, the issue shouldn't be pushed.
Not sure if your being serious, or if you've never been North of watford

Nobody should be bullied/manipulated into going. It happens with the banished to the under 21s threat, but it shouldn't. Footballers should have greater protection against this. I don't care if it's for the 'greater good' of the club. Players shouldn't be forced out.

Hmm, nature of the beast. That’s the realities of his chosen profession.

Just like clubs shouldn’t be held to ransom by players over contract demands or risk destabilising the group as players and agents play politics over transfers.

A bit bemused by Jaidon going out on loan, seeing that he seems to be one of our few players who has a decent finish on him if given half a chance!

Would have liked to have seen him given the chance to form a partnership with Kerkez, in the same way that he linked up with Zemura.

A bit bemused by Jaidon going out on loan, seeing that he seems to be one of our few players who has a decent finish on him if given half a chance!

Would have liked to have seen him given the chance to form a partnership with Kerkez, in the same way that he linked up with Zemura.

He's simply not as good as either Kluivert or the new Colombian chap. Plus others can play wide left if needed.

IMO the club saw the opportunity to sign a better player, and sadly for Anthony he had to go to make way for him.

Anthony hasn’t had a good game since Forest at home in January, he just isn’t ready for this level. Really lacks the pace and ability to beat an opponent. Right now the championship is his ceiling.

Anthony hasn’t had a good game since Forest at home in January, he just isn’t ready for this level. Really lacks the pace and ability to beat an opponent. Right now the championship is his ceiling.
championship is his level not ceiling, ceiling implies he can't improve which he definitely can

BOSS Daniel Farke says Jaidon Anthony was “desperate” to make his deadline-day switch to Leeds United.

I think it’s a win-win for all, reading bits and bobs on Sinisterra, he like many these days, burnt his bridges at Leeds to force a move. So they had to get shot realistically.

Anthony, wasn’t looking at a season of playing 60+ minutes every game and still has to prove he can play to his best without JZ behind him. The Championship is the best place for that.

We could well end up in June with both players on a permanent basis.

ANDONI Iraola says he “tried to help” Jaidon Anthony navigate the chaotic final hours of transfer deadline day, insisting: “I love him as a person and as a player.”

Anthony had featured regularly under new boss Iraola, starting three of the first four games this season.

However, after Cherries moved late to sign winger Luis Sinisterra on loan, Anthony was suddenly deemed surplus to requirements, shipped out to Leeds United in the Championship for the rest of the season.

ANDONI Iraola says he “tried to help” Jaidon Anthony navigate the chaotic final hours of transfer deadline day, insisting: “I love him as a person and as a player.”

Anthony had featured regularly under new boss Iraola, starting three of the first four games this season.

However, after Cherries moved late to sign winger Luis Sinisterra on loan, Anthony was suddenly deemed surplus to requirements, shipped out to Leeds United in the Championship for the rest of the season.Q

He doesn't love him as a person or a player. He hardly knows him. That's an exaggeration. Might like what he's seen of him so far as a person and a player I guess.

;