Jaidon Anthony

Great to see him score - will give him and The Team even more confidence.

I said to my son just before the corner that it would be great to see him score after the season he's already had - then BANG - justice.

So Cool Future England Captain Zeno Ibsen Rossi (20), Gavin Kilkenny (21), Jordan Zemura (21), Mark Travers (22) and Jaidon Anthony (21) - it's great to see as " You don't win anything with kids"

Add them all to Captain Lloyd Kelly (22) Jack Stacey (25) Lewis Cook (24) David Brooks (24) Christian Saydee (19) and Kyle Taylor (22) and a few more younger ones as back-up and the future looks really great as well !!!

With the rest of the squad I can see us having another very successful season.

COYR.

No pressure then.......Too early to say hes special...he is very able but then so was Jim DeGaris the best youngster I have ever seen in a Bournemouth shirt,,,sadly he came and went very quickly

Of the four youngsters, he comes with with the most credit for me today and that was in large part due to his tracking back.

Lots of players in his position forget that side of their game. He definitely does not, and also has good awareness to drop into the LB role sometimes if Zemura steams forward.

Incredibly impressive.

The one part of his game he really needs to work on is shooting. He's had a number of very tame efforts. Needs more snap in them.

Really looking forward to seeing more from him over the season.

Of the four youngsters, he comes with with the most credit for me today and that was in large part due to his tracking back.

Lots of players in his position forget that side of their game. He definitely does not, and also has good awareness to drop into the LB role sometimes if Zemura steams forward.

Incredibly impressive.

The one part of his game he really needs to work on is shooting. He's had a number of very tame efforts. Needs more snap in them.

Really looking forward to seeing more from him over the season.

His work rate, technique, dribbling and general energy and quality on the ball is excellent. But yeah, his shooting is fairly terrible. Really needs to bring that part of his game up to scratch if he’s going to stay in the starting lineup in that role.

Get him on shooting practice. Everything else about his game looks about there, but there's been several shots from open play now that have lacked any conviction.

Another assist and a hecking brilliant cross for Solanke. Does he have beating his man in the locker? Thought he was about to give it a go today then he left the ball behind. Could be more a Ritchie than Pugh, with clever interplay to get past his man rather than dribbling skills.

To be clear, I'm being greedy and looking for holes to pick. He's been excellent.

Agree he has been excellent but from where we were sitting in the East Stand we saw he trod on the ball at least four times. I have no idea what causes this but I hope the coaching staff look after him, that goal he scored against West Ham was a pleasure to watch.

Turns out our Danjuma replacement was under our noses the whole time.

Obviously half joking but the impact he has on our performances is staggering. Swansea were in the playoff finals last season; they started badly but they’re clearly a good side at this level and are apparently now horrible too. Anthony was involved in every single goal against Swansea; without him that game is completely different.

4 goals and 4 assists is a solid return but it completely undersells his total contributions. Interceptions, pressing, key passes, linkup play, tracking back, running flat out for the team, awesome technique, assisting the assist, need I go on? What a revelation he’s been.

It's the energy and enthusiasm that Jaidon brings. Infectious for the team, the team presses opposition better with him in the side and we look a bit more solid as he's always helping his full back. Be that his mate JZ, or yesterday Davis was no different.

The work rate of Anthony and Christie on the flanks is like playing with about 13 men.

For both I'd like them to eventually brush up on the finishing from the edge of the box, if we were being greedy.

He is one of the most intelligent footballers we’ve ever seen. That’s the bit that stands out to me, the things he sees in the game so quickly are more what you expect in a top level playmaker not a winger. Some of the stuff he does is genius. If he adds more goals like yesterday he is both a goal scoring winger and creative threat. We miss him so badly when he is rested.

He is one of the most intelligent footballers we’ve ever seen. That’s the bit that stands out to me, the things he sees in the game so quickly are more what you expect in a top level playmaker not a winger. Some of the stuff he does is genius. If he adds more goals like yesterday he is both a goal scoring winger and creative threat. We miss him so badly when he is rested.

I guess that's his arsenal pedigree showing through. He spent 10 years there.

;