Jaidon Anthony

Exactly. I think the way the team is playing now would really suit him.
I could certainly see him as a decent option from the bench when we need to freshen things up. He might struggle to get a start at the moment but would certainly be worth a squad place as things stand.

Happy to have Sinisterra now that he seems to be fit and eager to contribute but he's not our player and Jaidon is. Ideally I'd like us to have both but if buying Sinisterra is not an option or proving difficult, I'd be happy to get Jaidon back and give him another chance to show his true potential in a more attacking setup.

Yes.id like both.

Imo Sinisterra is tge better player at present and has potential to be comfortably the better player over long term.

I do like Anthony though. I just can't help feeling he'll be a victim of our ambition, investment, success etc and he'll always be no better than 3rd 4th choice for us, as we're able to attract higher profile and frankly better players in that position.

I'd like to keep him on our books. Loan to Leeds next year... but Leeds have money abd as not regular starter In champ, so he's unlikely to start much next year either if they go up.

Perhaps another loam deal to champ. Or pethaps Lorient... or hibs...if foley fancies challenging the usual 2. Not sure Anthony would agree though... unless hibs spent loads, attracting superb players.

Yes.id like both.

Imo Sinisterra is tge better player at present and has potential to be comfortably the better player over long term.

I do like Anthony though. I just can't help feeling he'll be a victim of our ambition, investment, success etc and he'll always be no better than 3rd 4th choice for us, as we're able to attract higher profile and frankly better players in that position.

I'd like to keep him on our books. Loan to Leeds next year... but Leeds have money abd as not regular starter In champ, so he's unlikely to start much next year either if they go up.

Perhaps another loam deal to champ. Or pethaps Lorient... or hibs...if foley fancies challenging the usual 2. Not sure Anthony would agree though... unless hibs spent loads, attracting superb players.
I think a lot depends upon whether or not Sinisterra wants to sign here permanently and whether or not we can make that happen.
If he signs here for next season then a loan for Jaidon to one of "our" other clubs might be a good idea. Lorient would be a good option, if they need somebody for that position. He's young and it would be a good experience for him to develop both personally and as a player. If he tears it up over there then we can bring him back into our squad later on. rather than losing him completely.

Very sad for Jaidon to lose his mum at such a young age. It looks like he's got lots of support around him, thank goodness.

I didn’t know Donna but saw his family several times at Youth Games and they were all very close, always seemed really happy and friendly. It’s a massive loss to J.A at such a young age - I really feel for him. I imagine Leeds will allow him some compassionate leave for now. Maybe a cause to review his loan ?

;