Jason Tindall

Like ....Tindalls movements are a ' 'joke'....as was his time wasted helping to get us from L2 to PL.....this Forum is the Joke !
and here you are ;-)
Jason has put his heart and soul into this club and was every part of the success that Eddie got the praise for.
22 years of his life to help take the club to one of the best leagues in the world and people on here thought all he did was pick up the cones in training.
He wanted to stand on his own too feet and put all that experience into becoming our manager and because he wasn’t a big name like Lampard, everybody thought it was a mistake. I also agree, shame on so called fans for the negativity and good luck to him.

Hey look ..we gotta get our head outta our @rses.....the game is about 11 men outplaying/outwitting another 11 players on any given day.
I've read almost every autobiography/biography on Cricket from WG. Grace to Botham to Root in the modern dailys!..no stone is not lifted ..Ffs !

Tindall, who was pivotal in Bournemouth's rise from League Two to the Premier League, including three promotions, added: "It is a privilege to be asked to be involved and I'm looking forward to getting started. I've previously worked with a couple of the players before and have experience at this level, which I hope will be of benefit to Paul and the team."

Jason has put his heart and soul into this club and was every part of the success that Eddie got the praise for.
22 years of his life to help take the club to one of the best leagues in the world and people on here thought all he did was pick up the cones in training.
He wanted to stand on his own too feet and put all that experience into becoming our manager and because he wasn’t a big name like Lampard, everybody thought it was a mistake. I also agree, shame on so called fans for the negativity and good luck to him.
Well said Fred....and tbh... now Lampard was somewhat of a ' mistake ' in the eyes of Cockle Kate from the Thames foreshore... and the Sun readers ..crazy stuff...and the 'sheep' will steal the shearers shears ..and trim their own curls if they think they can ....(that one was straight out of a Brisbane Bush Psychiatrists Manual!)

Where were we?...well basically from the Bournemouth' s ' How it Should Be' according to the. 'JCl's and PL Elitists Almanac... Jason Tindall is not worthy of anyone's agenda !

Just there till the end of the season it seems.

Presume they will look for someone more suitable in the summer?

Mind you they are sacking one manager who would have been !

Tbh are we better off now than before JT was sacked. At least his substitutions sometimes had an impact.
If we knew we were getting woodgate, would everyone be so happy to lose JT.
Attracting a decent manager will be that much harder once we lose more players, and still in championship

Wasn't it pretty obvious that Woodgate would take over? As the saying goes: Be careful what you wish for.

JT's tenure as AFCB manager seems to be viewed with rose tinted glasses by some here. I just remember the slow passing out from the back and the endless ineffectual sideways passing and the embarrassing post-match interviews after another defeat.
Yes he was a good servant to the club and nothing takes that away but he was overpromoted.
Nothing though, excuses the clubs action to replace JT with Woodgate. Incomprehensible. One mistake after another.

Tbh are we better off now than before JT was sacked. At least his substitutions sometimes had an impact.
If we knew we were getting woodgate, would everyone be so happy to lose JT.
Attracting a decent manager will be that much harder once we lose more players, and still in championship
Woodgate arrested the slide with some wins but it’s now slipped back into a groove of complacency that only an experienced manager with some success in their past could arrest. JTs obsession with five at the back was finally sorted out by JW but then he went and played two up front instead of three and thought Billing could play as one of two against an energetic midfield.

That’s what happens when you employ sub standard managers.

Woodgate arrested the slide with some wins but it’s now slipped back into a groove of complacency that only an experienced manager with some success in their past could arrest. JTs obsession with five at the back was finally sorted out by JW but then he went and played two up front instead of three and thought Billing could play as one of two against an energetic midfield.

That’s what happens when you employ sub standard managers.
Put your name down for the job Neil as it’s obviously that bloody simple :bow:

;