Jason Tindall

He done alright but there came a time when we was struggling. Jason asked for the players what were playing for him to unite but confidence was low and despite a lot of huff and puff we was not breaking down defences.
At the start we done tremendous but then things started to drift and when you is low then a lot of negativity creeps in.
Jason done good but his ability to combat that negativity was below what was expected of the lad.
Had to go.
We were in a moment.....

He done alright but there came a time when we was struggling. Jason asked for the players what were playing for him to unite but confidence was low and despite a lot of huff and puff we was not breaking down defences.
At the start we done tremendous but then things started to drift and when you is low then a lot of negativity creeps in.
Jason done good but his ability to combat that negativity was below what was expected of the lad.
Had to go.

I fink your Bradders an claim some five quids.

Last edited:
Thanks all! I think he's only in to just make up numbers and be a bit of a go between for Bettis to see out this god awful season. Some think it's prep for Eddie Howe comming here but not sure if Eddie won't just walk in to another Prem job.... We ought to be able to get someone half decent though.

Have heard they'd be more likely to kill each other than work with each other again! Want Barnsleys manager me. They are getting top 2 if they don't calm down. Relegation scrap still this side of Christmas. Unreal! Pigs stole Doncasters manager so if they just miss out ya never know.

Tindall was rotating the starting 11 so often, they needed introductions before they ran out on to the pitch each week. You ask 11 AFCB fans what was out best starting 11 last January you would get 11 different answers.

Big story up here today is that Eddie is on his way to Sheffield United and is looking to bring all his coaching staff from AFCB with him.

Given all we know about him- his ambitious character, reasons for coming back from Burnley, needing a break from football etc. I see a move to a club in Sheffield United's position as unlikely.

I guess nothing is impossible but I think there are other clubs such as Celtic (or even a return to us) that would be higher on his radar.

Big story up here today is that Eddie is on his way to Sheffield United and is looking to bring all his coaching staff from AFCB with him.

Sheffield Star: "... the Blades have sounded out former Watford and Fulham promotion-winning boss Slavisa Jokanovic as their top target."

Howe is being talked about everywhere from replacing Southgate, to Celtic, Newcastle, Preston and Portsmouth.

Given all we know about him- his ambitious character, reasons for coming back from Burnley, needing a break from football etc. I see a move to a club in Sheffield United's position as unlikely.

I guess nothing is impossible but I think there are other clubs such as Celtic (or even a return to us) that would be higher on his radar.
I was pondering this just this morning. I was wondering under which circumstances EH would consider returning to AFCB. Pretty much the only scenario I could come up with under the current ownership, which might conceivably work for him, would be :

Demin finally realises that Blake is incompetent and has actually spent most of his time with us merely strengthening his own personal position at the expense of others ( including EH and many others I'm guessing ). Failure this season causes Max to finally have had enough and he gives him his marching orders. He then gets in touch with EH on bended knee and apologises for having put so much faith in people who never had the best interests of the club at heart. He now realises that EH was the only one who ever walked the walk. After much grovelling and many assurances given, EH, feeling refreshed and up for a new challenge, agrees to come back and give it another go.

Well, we can all dream, can't we ?

I genuinely think it can only happen a) with new owners or b) Max admitting to mistakes made and putting all of his eggs back into an EH shaped basket once more.

EDITED TO ADD :
Sorry, went a bit OT there, this is supposed to be a Tinder's thread, but after EH was mentioned it reminded me of today's early morning musings.

During commentary on Arsenal v Sheff U, it was mentioned JT has not been seen in the S U dugout for the last two games.

;