Jefferson Lerma

Neil D will get on your back if you're not careful.
You’re Clearly struggling between something that could apply to anyone in a different language eg ‘can’t speak 5 words’ and playing to a xenophobic stereotype eg ‘Columbian drug dealer/peasant’ etc etc

Isn't the Argentinian Maher, or whatever you say, very similar.

You're denigrating the Maher, but not the nationality.

It's absolutely no different, despite your indignation with the Nationality part of it.

Woke has become a defense, when it isn't one.

You started down the bigger club explanation but quickly drifted into the money. Don’t blame him for doing that and securing his family’s future but expect he had a lot more “new challenge” opportunities that would be more interesting than palace. Only recently that athletic declared that our ownership model was a better bet than the palace set up !

“New challenge”

IMG_6582.jpegIMG_6583.jpeg

:)

What a weird performance from Lerma tonight. Since when was he an attacking midfielder who makes runs beyond the striker? Lol

If I were a Palace fan tonight I would say that Lerma was one of only a handful of players to put in a shift. He won his battles and was unlucky with a shot that thumped the post. Not too shabby.

He played well but palace are the same every season, very predictable and boring and at some point will go down
Appointing hodgson permanently was a big mistake but put Eze in that team then suddenly both wings are very dangerous.

As for Lerma, missed with a couple of opportunities —as he often did for us tbh. His miss at Brighton stands out last season so think better deep and making intelligent passes.

Shame lerma didn’t come over to say goodbye but I expect losing to us hurt him

Appointing hodgson permanently was a big mistake but put Eze in that team then suddenly both wings are very dangerous.

As for Lerma, missed with a couple of opportunities —as he often did for us tbh. His miss at Brighton stands out last season so think better deep and making intelligent passes.

Shame lerma didn’t come over to say goodbye but I expect losing to us hurt him
As a fan base we have always been very good towards former players

;