Jefferson Lerma

He doesn't need to be 'loyal' he can do what he likes and so can fans. He's not our mate he's a former player.
But
He doesn't need to be 'loyal' he can do what he likes and so can fans. He's not our mate he's a former player.

Yes. People can resent him like jilted ex lovers, but it's a bit pathetic in my opinion. Why not just enjoy the Jeff memories here and wish him well? Isn't that more positive?

But

Yes. People can resent him like jilted ex lovers, but it's a bit pathetic in my opinion. Why not just enjoy the Jeff memories here and wish him well? Isn't that more positive?

Haven’t seen a single comment insulting him or even being that negative, so a bit confused by this?

Jeff seemed such a peripheral figure tonight for palace whereas he used to be a key part of our team. Shame he couldnt sign for a team with more ambition but that was his choice.

Outrageous forward roll dive tonight btw!

Spot on. Like an ex-girlfriend.Just someone that you used to know.
Ex gf’s let you do the odd ‘reunion’ when drunk. It’s not like Lerma can have 6 Madris buy us two bottles of Whispering Angel and get a run out against Brighton for old times sake.

Maybe this would be a better introduction to the game then blue cards?

Ex gf’s let you do the odd ‘reunion’ when drunk. It’s not like Lerma can have 6 Madris buy us two bottles of Whispering Angel and get a run out against Brighton for old times sake.

Maybe this would be a better introduction to the game then blue cards?
An old mate of mine once told me to always stay on good terms with ex's. There is always a good chance they might let you feel their tits. Especially at funerals.

Personally, I don’t think much of Lerma now he’s left. He’s no longer our player, I have zip all affinity to him or loyalty to him. Why should I? Because he was once popular with some of our supporters?

It’s not like he left for a better club and opportunities like a Nathan Ake, he left swapping ultimately one relegation threatened bottom half squad for another relegation bottom half squad and claimed it was for a different challenge…when we all know it was for the money.

That leaves you open to a bit of Mickey taking when we play against him. Nothing more nothing less.

He did mop up well, which he always did for us in a defensive way.

He had zero attacking prowess.

Semenyo and Lerma were having a fight, and it looked like GOD, their GOD was a part of that.

Very religious, never likely to see anyone knocked out in a proper battle.

Youve got to watch those religious nuts.

We may of well started with a bloody organ playing at the start of the game to accommodate the GOD lovers.

Outtara has a break for a banana and some water.....and was just as **************** as he was before he had either. Do we stick him in goal next week because he isn't a winger or a left back?.....let's find out where 22 million Outtara can play.

Semenyo and Lerma were having some sort of religious dogfight in the centre.

Neto does the cross across his body at the start and end of every game, but couldn't catch a cross to save his life.

SMITHY and SCOTT are however proper religious.

SMITHY is praying AARONS doesn't take his place, and SCOTT is praying for another start.

Amen.

Personally, I don’t think much of Lerma now he’s left. He’s no longer our player, I have zip all affinity to him or loyalty to him. Why should I? Because he was once popular with some of our supporters?

It’s not like he left for a better club and opportunities like a Nathan Ake, he left swapping ultimately one relegation threatened bottom half squad for another relegation bottom half squad and claimed it was for a different challenge…when we all know it was for the money.

That leaves you open to a bit of Mickey taking when we play against him. Nothing more nothing less.
Tbf Jeff stayed when we got relegated....Ake didn't.
Not many players never get dropped for poor form....that speaks volumes as to his worth as a player ....a lot of his work goes noticed by fans but not by managers.

He did mop up well, which he always did for us in a defensive way.

He had zero attacking prowess.

Semenyo and Lerma were having a fight, and it looked like GOD, their GOD was a part of that.

Very religious, never likely to see anyone knocked out in a proper battle.

Youve got to watch those religious nuts.

We may of well started with a bloody organ playing at the start of the game to accommodate the GOD lovers.

Outtara has a break for a banana and some water.....and was just as **************** as he was before he had either. Do we stick him in goal next week because he isn't a winger or a left back?.....let's find out where 22 million Outtara can play.

Semenyo and Lerma were having some sort of religious dogfight in the centre.

Neto does the cross across his body at the start and end of every game, but couldn't catch a cross to save his life.

SMITHY and SCOTT are however proper religious.

SMITHY is praying AARONS doesn't take his place, and SCOTT is praying for another start.

Amen.

Amen Father.

Anyone else imagine 'the forum' members chanting this in background

Before all turning and walking off wearing this robe

Screenshot_20240403_053709_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20240403_053732_YouTube.jpg

Or

No bids were made for Jeff with no financially better moves on the table for Jeff to leave…

Whilst Ake had the opportunity to go and win Premier League and Champions League titles.
Supposition ......we can only go on what we know as fact.....Jeff stayed for two seasons in the Championship.....the likes of Wilson ....Ramsdale and Ake all jumped ship.

Kelly soon to be a ship jumper.

But he really should have a think about it and realise he will be a regular starter in a team on the up.

I'm sure Bill is in town to change Kelly's mind.

Hopefully he will stay as he can contribute to our continued success.

A Pariah if he leaves IMO.

Jeff doubled his money going to Palace also going to what he and his family consider a better location. Pretty much anyone would take that.

It’s probably not worked out as he’d like so far and that’s life.

It’s also very debatable whether he’d have suited the AI midfield as Cook and Christie have, as it turns out.

Jeff doubled his money going to Palace also going to what he and his family consider a better location. Pretty much anyone would take that.

It’s also very debatable whether he’d have suited the AI midfield as Cook and Christie have, as it turns out.
I think we'd find a place for him at DM, RB or CB but he would be injury cover or a sub.

He wouldn't be and never was our best player, he was just very visible and a sh*thouse.

He would have fitted perfectly into AI philosophy.

A defensive player who can score goals with no corner or free kick duties

We got left with Cook.

Lerma, 176 appearnces 12 goals
Cook, 174 appearances 2 goals (none in PL)

Cook should be considered as an England player the fanboys say.

He will be replaced by Adams and Andoni knows it....hence why he was a centre back today.

Let's find new positions for the players who aren't performing.

Outtara a 20 million dollar winger is now a left back.

Let's try Cook at centre back, now Adams is fit.

Loving Andonis Guillermo, but can't see Cook or Outtara in next seasons starting 11.

Let's be honest, Outtara, bar the Tottenham goal has been worse than Traore, who at least Napoli took a chance on.

There would be ZERO PL clubs who would look to sign Outtara at this stage, or on recent (10 months) form.

An absolute waste of a squad place, who everyone wants to come right.

Can't see it happening, he's completely erratic.

;