Jordan Archer

Whaaat???
We could see Pughie in an AFCB shirt again?
Sweet!
I wonder how many subs you get in the Betway Cup?
A lot, I'll Bet.

Cricketers who played football in the off-season. Now that's a blast from the past.

Didn't Beefy turn out for Scunny? Crazy to think about in modern terms.

pughs just training whilst looking for a club

Know nothing about Archer but if we’re signing Pugh then frankly that’s depressing. I’m all for bringing old players back IF they are good enough. His time here has been and gone
Nothing said about signing Pugh.
The Betway Cup is a friendly. Maybe Pugh will get a run out towards the end of the match.

Nothing said about signing Pugh.
The Betway Cup is a friendly. Maybe Pugh will get a run out towards the end of the match.
It would be the most Bournemouth thing ever to tell the fans we want to get promoted as soon as possible, and then re-sign a 33 year old winger that we released a year earlier

Wonder if he's related to John Archer ? Must be a few old boys on here who know who I'm talking about ! He's in the pic below.

1599235690841.png

Last edited:
Know nothing about Archer but if we’re signing Pugh then frankly that’s depressing. I’m all for bringing old players back IF they are good enough. His time here has been and gone
I think signing Archer would be depressing unless as a back-up. He's a Millwall reject and never played for Fulham.

It would be the most Bournemouth thing ever to tell the fans we want to get promoted as soon as possible, and then re-sign a 33 year old winger that we released a year earlier

Released as he wasn’t getting any game time In the premier league. Was useful at QPR last season.

Cricketers who played football in the off-season. Now that's a blast from the past.

Didn't Beefy turn out for Scunny? Crazy to think about in modern terms.

Think Beefy made his Scunny debut against us.

Hampshire bowler Keith Barker started off as a footballer and played for Blackburn's youth team.

Pugh did well for QPR last season. I'm sure he'd be a very useful squad player, and might bring back a bit of the Spirit Of 2015 too.
QPR didn't use him properly, Jase will know. As far as I'm concerned, there is no risk in re-signing pughie. You know what you will get, a hard-working professional who has the ability to turn 20 year old hips into 80 year old hips in one move! Jordan Archer is a very good shot stopper. I might have mentioned him on the forum a few years back. I don't really know what has happened to his career, but he was very promising a couple of years ago.

Beefy did make his debut for Scunny we were winning 3.0 and he came on and the final score was 3-3. All the papers were yelling about super sub Botham but from memory he was totally anonymous apart from one good shot

;