Jordan Zemura

I dont have any ill feeling to any player who wants to move on for their reasons, its just a job.

My issues is that he is now being paid a lot of money by us to do nothing for the next 3 months. It doesnt sit well with me and clouds his legacy here.

TBF, If what were are led to believe is true, it’s not actually a lot of money (in football terms).

“Thank you to the staff all across the club they showed me love and care. To the fans thank you for singing my name to the roof tops, and for the love from day one.

“Something so special and will never be forgotten, no matter what was said I came as 19-year-old boy and I’ve grown with every step, for that I am forever thankful!

“Wish nothing but the best for the club and my teammates who have helped me since I first stepped into the dressing room.

“Once a cherry always a cherry.

“Thank you to the staff all across the club they showed me love and care. To the fans thank you for singing my name to the roof tops, and for the love from day one.

“Something so special and will never be forgotten, no matter what was said I came as 19-year-old boy and I’ve grown with every step, for that I am forever thankful!

“Wish nothing but the best for the club and my teammates who have helped me since I first stepped into the dressing room.

“Once a cherry always a cherry.

Sounds surprisingly genuine to be honest.

I hope he made the right choice. Time will tell. Seems like an odd move to me but he isn't burning bridges, he's leaving the door open to returning with his tail between his legs at some point further down the road.

No hard feelings from me. He fulfilled his contract, did what was required of him.

Good luck to him and I genuinely hope this was the right move for his career overall and not just for his agent's bank balance, although I personally seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
Sounds surprisingly genuine to be honest.

I hope he made the right choice. Time will tell. Seems like an odd move to me but he isn't burning bridges, he's leaving the door open to returning with his tail between his legs at some point further down the road.

No hard feelings from me. He fulfilled his contract, did what was required of him.

Good luck to him and I genuinely hope this was the right move for his career overall and not just for his agent's bank balance, although I personally seriously doubt it.

Yeah my initial reaction oh f**k of zemura, but it's hard to be annoyed at him. Like yku says way it comes across and that winning smile :D.

Still feel a little aggrieved at it, as effectively he did f all for last couple of months. People may not be some easy going, had we been relegated... but tbh he's hardly a key player.

Plus finally gave Vina a chance, otherwise he'd probably barely bloody played!!

Wonder if club made decision not to play him personally or what - who cares I guess!

Yeah my initial reaction oh f**k of zemura, but it's hard to be annoyed at him. Like yku says way it comes across and that winning smile :D.

Still feel a little aggrieved at it, as effectively he did f all for last couple of months. People may not be some easy going, had we been relegated... but tbh he's hardly a key player.

Plus finally gave Vina a chance, otherwise he'd probably barely bloody played!!

Wonder if club made decision not to play him personally or what - who cares I guess!

a sad episode - looked to be a really good prospect, was scintillating to watch, scored goals.... we'll probly never know what went wrong, but a shame

Sounds like crocodile tears to me. He treated the club poorly by not even responding to contract offers. There's no need for that.

He never gave up on the pitch so I don't have any grudge against him, but I don't particularly wish him well either. He was here, he's gone. That's it.

Meaningless rhetoric - he didn’t start as a cherry and he isn’t one now. Deeds not words Jordan - moving on was fair enough but your actions were pretty poor and showed a lack of respect. I doubt Italy will suit you but then I expect you got a fat signing on fee because Udinese have to pay us the sun total of sod all. The time and effort spent resurrecting your career deserved some recompense and we would have at least got that if you’d stayed in this Country. You are an ex cherry and no more than that.

;