Jordon Ibe

Depression is horrible. If he fell asleep and missed training and that’s the internal investigation the club should be a little more lenient. One of the main symptoms is struggling to get out of bed and wanting to sleep all day. Best of luck to him

I was saying to my dad the other day, I would have him back in a heartbeat. He needs the right guidance from the right people.

And we have the right people at AFCB?

I think not.

Poor buggers just not suited to the lifestyle that goes with the job.

And that isn't a criticism, look at Gazzer; and like Gazzer it's such a waste.

I really hope he's put some money away.

And we have the right people at AFCB?

I think not.

Poor buggers just not suited to the lifestyle that goes with the job.

And that isn't a criticism, look at Gazzer; and like Gazzer it's such a waste.

I really hope he's put some money away.
I fear you may be right. Look, he's a repeat offender. Liverpool, AFCB and now Derby. Surely all clubs gave him more than enough chances to get it together ?

Then you have his various court appearances and lawyer's statements about regret and desire to become a better person for his daughter and before you can say "Give him the benefit of the doubt" he effs it up again.

He might have mental problems now but I would suggest that he has always had them. He doesn't appear to have the right mentality to be able to do the job he has been repeatedly given. He might actually end up feeling better within himself if he goes and finds a job where he is not under constant scrutiny and can slowly but surely find his own role in this world.

Know whut dey mean innit bruvs....

...ya gotta look good !

The ' Depression' was dripping down from the ceiling all over them Hey ?

One great mirthful session...was how I interpreted that !

Well done Brian.....as understanding as ever.....jeez

Well did they seem depressed to you?

I spent last evening with two people, two women, mother and daughter 49 and 21, in my family, who have severe Muscular Dystrophy, major mobility problems, cooped up from lockdown measures... been unable to do their Wheelchair Football this year . I made them laugh for 3 hours...they get depressed , I get told by others. .but never mention it themselves !

They have minimal Money and Resources...just carers twice a week and me popping in here and there...too proud to ask for more...the younger one struggling but determined to get her Art Degree..She will be lucky to reach her mothers age...and she knows that.
I actually asked her, tentatively, last night, about Depression...she laughed at me and said nothing else...

;