Jordon Ibe

Looks like he needs a solid pre-season regime with Tony Pulis!
Seriously though I hope he rediscovers some flicker of talent and hunger for the game.

Agree. 1 thing is, he'll be distanced from his 'crew' so hopefully that's a positive. Who you surround yourself with can play a huge part in things. Doubt Turkey has same 'street life' or 'urban' culture...

He'll fit in well with the crazy driving anyway.

Agree. 1 thing is, he'll be distanced from his 'crew' so hopefully that's a positive. Who you surround yourself with can play a huge part in things. Doubt Turkey has same 'street life' or 'urban' culture...

Turkish people like to party LOTS!!! Best of luck to him. I hope he can turn things around.

I bet he takes his crew with him.
Unfortunately people like Jordan will always be surrounded by hangers on. Can't see him going on his own. Really hope this turns out a positive move for him, I doubt it though a massive cultural change.

Yeah, it didn't work out well with us but I find it difficult to take the piss out of a lad who had too much too soon, was clearly badly advised and now suffers from mental health problems.

I wish him all the best.
Too much too soon?

Harden up and get in the real world.

He had everything on a plate, and decided not to take it.

Too much too soon?

Harden up and get in the real world.

He had everything on a plate, and decided not to take it.
You don’t understand mental health.

Having everything on a plate and still not being able to be happy or appreciate it can make you feel worse than not having everything on a plate when at least you have a justification for your unhappiness.

Struggling financially can give you a hope that your problem can be solved with a more comfortable life which will make you happy. Once your life is comfortable for ever and you aren’t happy, that hope goes.

I don’t know whether he has mental health issues or not but he says he does and I’d rather be in the camp of belief in that than non belief.

Too many people have lost their lives because they didn’t speak out. Therefore I will always choose to believe people that do else we will create more silence.

Hope he does well.

Definitely hope he turns it around despite the last few years of struggle (on and off the pitch) - as said in this thread maybe the lack of distractions will make him a success at Adanaspor. He still has time to build a solid career if he wants it.

;