Jordon Ibe

afcdibby - 8/7/2016 21:55

boscombe botn - 8/7/2016 21:26

If he is, as reported holding out for a better offer from another club, then I suggest that we simply tell him to go forth and multiply and rot in Liverpool Reserves!

Give the lad a break, he's 20 and wants to make his next move, right for him.

Work with a Liverpool supporting season ticket holder who is rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of getting £15 million for Ibe - and that is a FACT! :eyes:

boscombe botn - 8/7/2016 21:59

If he is, as reported holding out for a better offer from another club, then I suggest that we simply tell him to go forth and multiply and rot in Liverpool Reserves!

Work with a Liverpool supporting season ticket holder who is rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of getting £15 million for Ibe - and that is a FACT! :eyes:

Did you inform him, he wouldn't actually be getting the £15 Million?

afcdibby - 8/7/2016 22:20

boscombe botn - 8/7/2016 21:59

Did you inform him, he wouldn't actually be getting the £15 Million?

I just have and he is gutted! :grin:

Do you think he might be one we are going to miss out on? When a player wants to keep his options open after talking to Eddie.

Also won't he be too late to make the trip to the States?

Just being looking at the Liverpool Echo and they mention Liverpool may be moving on 15 players, mentioned Jordan Ibe and our bid of £15 million.

Joe Allen also being priced at £15 million.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-much-klopps-liverpool-clearout-11592157

Certainly won't make the US trip but think talks are ongoing (haven't heard otherwise at least).

Until anyone else matches our bid (which might well be unlikely as it is pretty substantial) then his options are limited to us or Liverpool reserves.

Gone very quiet which is odd (though not necessarily bad).

I get the feeling that Ibe looks down on us and would rather sign for a top six club. West Ham season ticket holder at work rushed in to tell me that we were paying over the odds, when he heard I agreed with him and said £3 million would be a better valuation.

Surprised a Liverpool fan was rubbing their hands together. Most of the ones I've seen post online think they should be loaning him out or have a buy back clause in case it's a Pogba situation.

When Sterling left them, most fans seemed to think that Ibe was going to be even better. Last season, that didn't happen of course but you can surely see his talent and potential. I think he would ultimately be worth somewhere near that fee, if he comes here and does as well as his potential suggests.

I reckon it's about 50/50 and it's no use second guessing what he is thinking at the minute!

I don't think Ibe would be too keen on this by back clause. He would be limiting his career opportunities. If he turns into a world beater he goes back to Anfield rather than the Bernabau.

Ian Davidson ?@IanDavidsonTF 54m54 minutes ago
Exclusive: Jordan Ibe's £15m to Bournemouth from Liverpool is near completion. Announcement due this week. #lfc

yesyescherry - 9/7/2016 20:48

Exclusive: Jordan Ibe's £15m to Bournemouth from Liverpool is near completion. Announcement due this week. #lfc

Announcement due this week! :eyes:

Not hedgeing his bets then! :yikes:

This is a reliable source for those not on Twitter....

onenilup - 9/7/2016 20:54

This is a reliable source for those not on Twitter....

Says who? What is his track record?!

In any event would much rather sign Joe Allen for £15 million!

Could we do that and still have enough spare change for a tall commanding no nonsense centre half! :grin:

;