Joshua King

Hope he drifts into obscurity with the Norway equivalent of Bury.

Sorry Bury....but you are too good and sophisticated.....hence Norway it is !

Imagine its tough to switch from being half arsed for months on end to hit the top of your game for a club with European aspirations. Thats not how form, fitness or confidence works. Trouble is, Everton (or any club like that) won't be as patient as we might be.

Last edited:
You jist know the buger will hoof in a hat twick..sometimes soon.. and Real Madrido..will gazump the Cobbles outfit..from Silfird..a coofin £100/million fookin Rif if ever I seed one !

I think he’s regressing as a top level player tbh. People forget, he’s had countless niggling injuries over the years and I think it might have caught up with him now. He doesn’t seem to have the electric pace that he once had, and his whole game was based around this. I imagine Everton won’t extend his initial six month contract after watching him play. We were fortunate that we got his best years, and even more fortunate that we managed to recoup 5m pounds for him when he’s quite clearly on a downturn.

Let’s not ignore the fact that ‘every’ Everton player was graded in the ‘3s’ yesterday... Bit harsh to single him out as if he had a stinker in isolation...

;