Joshua King

It won't bother him if Everton give him the flick. He has no affiliation to any football club only money. As a free agent he will add to his bank balance, his journey with our club made him a multi millionaire but rather than be happy with his lot and enjoy the last few years of his career he is still chasing that last deal.

It won't bother him if Everton give him the flick. He has no affiliation to any football club only money. As a free agent he will add to his bank balance, his journey with our club made him a multi millionaire but rather than be happy with his lot and enjoy the last few years of his career he is still chasing that last deal.

This is absolute horseshit. You expect a 29 year old to just sit there and let their career fizzle out rather than try for one last decent move?

Any footballer who listens to fans who say the "should be happy with their lot" and stay at their club on lower wages is an absolute mug. You've no loyalty to him, if his form drops you'd be calling for his release.

This is absolute horseshit. You expect a 29 year old to just sit there and let their career fizzle out rather than try for one last decent move?

Any footballer who listens to fans who say the "should be happy with their lot" and stay at their club on lower wages is an absolute mug. You've no loyalty to him, if his form drops you'd be calling for his release.
I reckon he's making a pretty good job of letting his career fizzle out right now and has been for at least the last year. It's horseshit to you because you don't like my opinion and like assholes we've all got one. I've met and had conversations numerous times with him over the last couple of years and believe me he's changed.

I reckon he's making a pretty good job of letting his career fizzle out right now and has been for at least the last year. It's horseshit to you because you don't like my opinion and like assholes we've all got one. I've met and had conversations numerous times with him over the last couple of years and believe me he's changed.

Well that's his cross to bear and tbf he doesn't deserve any sympathy from afcb supporters if that is what happens.

Irrespective of what he's like as a person, which I don't see as particularly relevant, it's the general view that players should show loyalty to a club even if it costs them money and career prospects that I disagree with. I think criticism if players aren't trying hard enough for their current club is valid (whether or not that applies to King is a matter of opinion) but criticism about them moving to other clubs is disingenuous. Fans are fickle and players need to look after number 1 ultimately.

Well that's his cross to bear and tbf he doesn't deserve any sympathy from afcb supporters if that is what happens.

Irrespective of what he's like as a person, which I don't see as particularly relevant, it's the general view that players should show loyalty to a club even if it costs them money and career prospects that I disagree with. I think criticism if players aren't trying hard enough for their current club is valid (whether or not that applies to King is a matter of opinion) but criticism about them moving to other clubs is disingenuous. Fans are fickle and players need to look after number 1 ultimately.
I get your point. Let's be honest a percentage of footballers aren't the smartest ( not talking about Josh here ) pre and post match or training conversations are about clothes, cars, watches and women , so when it gets to the point when the rest of the playing squad are sick of hearing talk about money that is saying something. There was / is a lot of unrest in the dressing room and I don't remember many of our squad wishing him all the best in the future.

I get your point. Let's be honest a percentage of footballers aren't the smartest ( not talking about Josh here ) pre and post match or training conversations are about clothes, cars, watches and women , so when it gets to the point when the rest of the playing squad are sick of hearing talk about money that is saying something. There was / is a lot of unrest in the dressing room and I don't remember many of our squad wishing him all the best in the future.

Doesn't surprise me. I liked him as a player and wish him well as far as it goes given how well he did for us. It's not like any of them are on it for a love of afcb afterall.

Who’d have thought that a guy who couldn’t buy a goal in the championship wouldn’t get into Everton’s squad? Like Fraser, a player made to look much better working under EH now being shown up for the average footballer that he is.

For them he was a cheap gamble that obviously hasn't worked out,I must say I was disappointed by his Championship performances for us.
Ancellotti is not a stupid man he is a highly experienced manager and sees Josh in training every day but obviously doesn't think much of him.
As said above he's a shoe in for wherever Howe ends up and would thrive in the SPL if he goes to Celtic.

Overrated ...historical entity...useful for a couple of seasons.. became sh*te while still at DC....now he is gone....GONE !

Time for All Cherries to tell it like it is .. otherwise we go nowhere. ..

;