Joshua King

I am not sure this is true, Cleverley and Danny Rose and Chalobah have played for England. Then you have players such as Hughes, Cathcart, Sarr, Massina who were in your squad in the Prem amd for the most part did not look out of place. I've been watching the Copa America and your centre back I think his name is Siralta? Has looked very impressive against some of the Worlds most talented attacking players.
Realistically you are struggling to find three squads weaker than Watford’s at this point. Don’t see enough goals in that team.

Fair point - he has looked very good since coming into the team.

Don’t think Cathcart or Cleverley will be regulars but yes do have that experience.

Chalobah is probably like Hughes I agree if he can keep fit .

I am not sure they need to make loads of signings to be honest. Watford already have several premier league quality players. Maybe one or two more but I am not sure they are looking much worse than some of the others in honesty.

really? i cant think of any apart from the lad they paid £40m for....?
minus 30 gd is my prediction

Can I assess him based on his sub standard performances the year before? (2 league goals from open play.) Or for his piss poor performances at Everton?

oh the year before now is it? ok, move the goalposts when your argument falls apart, wasn't he injured for much of that season anyway?
have you forgotten his double against chelsea, February 2019, is that not recent enough for you? I'm losing track

and how many minutes did he have at everton last season....?

if you don't rate him just say "i dont rate him", I'd have no problem with that but don't make stuff up to prove some spurious, binary argument

Watford are simping hard for any player linked with Bournemouth.

Wonder if they'll go in for Ritchie next.

I think Watford will finish around mid-table and matey boy King will hardly feature.

The geezer has turned into a Clown (with the proverbial Tears).... a pity , because he had some great games for Boscombe...

But to be honest he didn't really want to be ar Bournemouth and that probably impacted his performances. Personally on a free I think it is a bargain for Watford, it wasn't too long ago we were talking abouta 20 million pound fee. The lad from Bruge was scoring goals in the Champions League and Europa.

Pretty uninspiring for Norway too.

Said he wouldn’t sign a new deal at afcb as he wanted champions league football only to end up at Watford!

This may not be totally accurate but Eddie spotted him whilst manager of Burnley watching the reserves play Blackburn reserves. Josh had all the talent but couldn't get close to United's first team, took a step down but wasn't a regular @ Blackburn. Eddie bought him here, then took 12 - 24 months to get him to play at his best. Last 2 seasons, he's only shown his best very rarely.
He went off the boil because his dream move to a club that suits his talents fell through. He then went to Everton, a much bigger club than us and Watford, he wasn't motivated enough to be anything more than a "time wasting" sub. He's 29, not many trees going to be pulled up around Vicarage Road : )

Pretty uninspiring for Norway too.

Said he wouldn’t sign a new deal at afcb as he wanted champions league football only to end up at Watford!
Don’t worry, I’m sure there will be plenty of excuses on the way for that too. Sometimes it is a lot simpler than people perceive it to be, players hit a point in their career where they peak and then it’s a downward trajectory from there. Imo Josh has peaked and he isn’t the player he once was. No shame in that, it happens to all players at different stages of their careers. With the amount of hamstring injuries he’s suffered it’s only natural that he wouldn’t be as quick as he once was. It’s just an unfortunate reality that players who rely on pace are more vulnerable to their careers dropping quickly once they start to lose that pace. Remember Josh Mcquoid? Michael Owen another famous example.

;