Joshua King

Had a great opportunity to make a big impact for an Everton side with a decent chance to get that last champions league spot - the competition king said he was aiming to be in.

No issue with players wanting to play at top level, but don't f%^&€ cry and moan about it when you're in the Championship with the club that made you because of a relegation you contributed to.

Celtic not a bad shout. Will be that, a lower PL team or abroad I guess.

bet he realises that the best years of his career were at Dean Court and he could have been pitching to be back there with us next season?

Oh well. So his punishment for being a bit average will be a massive long-term windfall to run about a bit in Turkey.
It must be absolute hell, his life ! Enough to give a person a migraine, I would imagine.

Some people have the shortest memories. The lad's our all-time highest Premier League scorer. Stepped up to the plate and scored some vital goals in the 2 times Cal was injured long-term. All of this while still adapting to a new team and division. Yes he tailed off towards the last Premier League season and during his short spell this season but he was amazing for us and one of the best attacking players to wear the shirt.

Some people have the shortest memories. The lad's our all-time highest Premier League scorer. Stepped up to the plate and scored some vital goals in the 2 times Cal was injured long-term. All of this while still adapting to a new team and division. Yes he tailed off towards the last Premier League season and during his short spell this season but he was amazing for us and one of the best attacking players to wear the shirt.

My lad had the best description of him.

17 Josh King was brilliant.

7 Josh King was alright.

27 Josh King was terrible.

You dont have good memories of Josh King? Have you had a bang on the head?
Yeah of course I do. He was probably my top player during Eddie's time but I think he's tarnished the end of his time with us. People tend to remember how things end rather than the middle or beginning. Unless we're talking Eddie of course.

Interview in echo. Was told in the summer not to return to the club as he would be sold, club reject 13m pound bid from West Ham. Club hold onto him until end of January, then tell him on Deadline day that he will be allowed to leave. To Everton, for 5m. Does anybody have actually have any faith in the muppets running out club?

Interview in echo. Was told in the summer not to return to the club as he would be sold, club reject 13m pound bid from West Ham. Club hold onto him until end of January, then tell him on Deadline day that he will be allowed to leave. To Everton, for 5m. Does anybody have actually have any faith in the muppets running out club?
It's not unreasonable to assume we thought we could replace him, but it never came off so had to keep hold. Non story imo

;