JT post match interview...

Just had a thought, something Harry R. said last night about chatting to JT about Josh King. Is he lining himself up to come in and give Jase that bit of help he needs? : )

What a thoroughly uninspiring interview. "We're in a moment...", "We're in a moment...", and just in case you didn't get it after the first 6 times..."We're in a moment." Its a bit more than a moment sunshine, we've been utter shite for more than a month and we are getting worse.

Just had a thought, something Harry R. said last night about chatting to JT about Josh King. Is he lining himself up to come in and give Jase that bit of help he needs? : )
He couldn't do much worse at the moment and he's dealt with better and bigger personalities than this mob before.

What a thoroughly uninspiring interview. "We're in a moment...", "We're in a moment...", and just in case you didn't get it after the first 6 times..."We're in a moment." Its a bit more than a moment sunshine, we've been utter shite for more than a month and we are getting worse.
It’s the latest shite football phrase “ we’re in a moment “

It’s the latest shite football phrase “ we’re in a moment “
He’s lucky fans are allowed in the ground at the moment, since his teams performances, and his interviews are a disgrace.

This moment has basically lasted 5 months! Excluding about 4 halfs of football and a few bits of individual brilliance.

As fans we don’t mind losing when the players give their all, or when their simply not good enough (e.g, Man City/Liverpool), but there’s people out there walking round, not giving a toss, taking home the yearly average UK salary in a week!

We’ve played Reading and Sheff Weds the last week. It’s an absolute disgrace

A few Pearlers : To take to Bed on a less than joyful night !

The JT interviews mean nothing..he is not a professional broadcaster ...he was a bloody footballer for Christ sake !

Need a new Chairman ?...New Ideas?

We've had worse crisisisises before.

WE diehard fans are still on here...will still be on here I expect if the club ends up in a derby at Tatnum or Viccy Park in 20 blob!

This is NOT a proper Football season .

When you wakes up int mornin '...add some more of your own... All is Grist to the Mill...we can't have too many angles ...get it typed ...get it down.....don't walk...Roll !

A few Pearlers : To take to Bed on a less than joyful night !

The JT interviews mean nothing..he is not a professional broadcaster ...he was a bloody footballer for Christ sake !

Need a new Chairman ?...New Ideas?

We've had worse crisisisises before.

WE diehard fans are still on here...will still be on here I expect if the club ends up in a derby at Tatnum or Viccy Park in 20 blob!

This is NOT a proper Football season .

When you wakes up int mornin '...add some more of your own... All is Grist to the Mill...we can't have too many angles ...get it typed ...get it down.....don't walk...Roll !

Write your password down on a piece of fcukin paper , there’s some grist to your mill .

I am not watching another game until Tundell is gone.l look foolish switching on to watch crap every time.Eddie had ways to turn games around, our club is a total mess now.

Nonsense - lots of experience in team, but if you you’re talking old hand experience, who let them all go? JT’s ‘moment’ should’ve been used in one way only during interview-“Give me a moment Kris, I need to end the interview and go and see the board!”‬

It’s actually very depressing to listen to. I can’t remember ever hearing Eddie making excuses, this guy just comes up with a new one every week. As a player how can you possibly feel inspired with this guy leading you?

;