Kieffer Moore

So why are they doing so well? If it’s not the players what could the other link be :unsure:
Forest were dreadful at the start of the season, but, although I am stating the obvious here, much as it pains Cardiff fans to admit it, Steve Cooper is one hell of a coach.

Kieffer Moore.

Showed a level of passion that was required, as did Brady.

Have knocked them both in the past, but it does highlight how a new pair of shoes make women feel good.

It's like when your missus buys a shiny new dress and asks...'Does my bum look good in this?'

You've been with her for years, and you know the honest answer.

Ask a stranger....they'll say ' you look fantastic'

Morning chaps! Just popping over to say how pleased a lot of Cardiff fans are to see Kieffer fit again and off and running. .......... oh, and for the two goals against Swansea
:bow:

I wondered what Cardiff fans would think. There seemed to be a bit of resentment towards him when he left and a touch of good riddance when the couple of players you brought in to replace him started well. This was probably Twitter though so not exactly a reliable benchmark.

As you say, scoring against the swans will obviously be popular and presumably him getting back to fitness in time for Wales' playoff?

Kieffer Moore.

Showed a level of passion that was required, as did Brady.

Have knocked them both in the past, but it does highlight how a new pair of shoes make women feel good.

I too have questioned the point of Brady, however last night he was every much as important tot the turnaround as Moore was... Offered more direct play and decent crosses than Christie did...

I know it probably wont happen but I'd be tempted to play the side that finished last night, up at Blackburn... Better to get Moore on the pitch and get him the half or 60 mins, in the hope we go 1 or 2 up with him, than to chase the game and bring him on at 60 mins...

I wondered what Cardiff fans would think. There seemed to be a bit of resentment towards him when he left and a touch of good riddance when the couple of players you brought in to replace him started well. This was probably Twitter though so not exactly a reliable benchmark.

As you say, scoring against the swans will obviously be popular and presumably him getting back to fitness in time for Wales' playoff?
I said on here at the time, we were disappointed, but not surprised. Moore did so well for us last season and only the most churlish of fans would deny him a shot at a higher level at 29, which he clearly deserved.

The Bluebirds are in transition under Steve Morison and with up to 15 new faces expected in the summer, Moore would probably have gone then rather than in January.

Additionally, his contribution to Wales can't be overlooked and that further shows that he is more than comfortable playing alongside decent players. There is relief on that front in Wales just seeing him play again this season.

Again, I said this back in January, but I think a lot of Cherries' fans will have underestimated just how good and commited a footballer he is. A real late developer.

I said on here at the time, we were disappointed, but not surprised. Moore did so well for us last season and only the most churlish of fans would deny him a shot at a higher level at 29, which he clearly deserved.

The Bluebirds are in transition under Steve Morison and with up to 15 new faces expected in the summer, Moore would probably have gone then rather than in January.

Additionally, his contribution to Wales can't be overlooked and that further shows that he is more than comfortable playing alongside decent players. There is relief on that front in Wales just seeing him play again this season.

Again, I said this back in January, but I think a lot of Cherries' fans will have underestimated just how good and commited a footballer he is. A real late developer.

He's certainly more than just a big guy to lump it up to that's for sure. Best of luck to the bluebirds next season.

I too have questioned the point of Brady, however last night he was every much as important tot the turnaround as Moore was... Offered more direct play and decent crosses than Christie did...

I know it probably wont happen but I'd be tempted to play the side that finished last night, up at Blackburn... Better to get Moore on the pitch and get him the half or 60 mins, in the hope we go 1 or 2 up with him, than to chase the game and bring him on at 60 mins...

Very fair comment, both did amazing for us.

Only problem we may face is their lack of match time.

If they could both pull off 45 mins it would be amazing.

Fine margins, but you can see why we signed the pair.

Brady was awful first game for us...today quite different.

It's hard, when you have a big squad to pick consistency.

So why are they doing so well? :unsure:
It's not an unreasonable question. I keep waiting for them to fall on their faces. To be fair, they scored 0 against Luton, 4 against West Brom (I know, I know!!), 1 against P'Boro and 1 yesterday that can only be described as a bit flukey. But, there are no pictures on the scorecard.

I had one eye on their game yesterday and while Fulham had most of the play, Forest did attack very nicely on the counter on occasion. The stats imply Fulham dominance, but their chances were not gilt-edged. Still, they had ample opportunity to score one. :mad:

To me, they remain a mystery ... like us.

One thing, they sure did have a lot of "injuries" through the game. Zinckernagel was down so often, you might have thought there was someone in the stands with a voodoo doll.

How the players draw out the May 3 match will certainly depend on which team needs how many points from it. Can wish for a strong ref, but that's one step beyond.

So why are they doing so well? If it’s not the players what could the other link be :unsure:

If we had appointed Cooper at the start of this season,you would have found a stick to beat him and Blake with at some point.
He wasn't exactly revered for his attacking football at Swansea,and I don't remember him being on anyone's wish list as a replacement for Woodgate.
Why are they doing so well?
Undoubtedly he is a good coach,they have gained some momentum by going on a great run at the right time,and in a way ,could play with a nothing to lose attitude I suppose.
The crux now for them is that they are so near but yet so far,and these 3 games will be the first real pressure games they have played all season.
They have had a bit of luck in the last few games,early red card at West Brom,comedy goal last night etc.
This league is so mad they could just capitulate and lose 2 of the last 3.

It's not an unreasonable question. I keep waiting for them to fall on their faces. To be fair, they scored 0 against Luton, 4 against West Brom (I know, I know!!), 1 against P'Boro and 1 yesterday that can only be described as a bit flukey. But, there are no pictures on the scorecard.

I had one eye on their game yesterday and while Fulham had most of the play, Forest did attack very nicely on the counter on occasion. The stats imply Fulham dominance, but their chances were not gilt-edged. Still, they had ample opportunity to score one. :mad:

To me, they remain a mystery ... like us.

One thing, they sure did have a lot of "injuries" through the game. Zinckernagel was down so often, you might have thought there was someone in the stands with a voodoo doll.

How the players draw out the May 3 match will certainly depend on which team needs how many points from it. Can wish for a strong ref, but that's one step beyond.

That's just Madness.

If we had appointed Cooper at the start of this season,you would have found a stick to beat him and Blake with at some point.
He wasn't exactly revered for his attacking football at Swansea,and I don't remember him being on anyone's wish list as a replacement for Woodgate.
Why are they doing so well?
Undoubtedly he is a good coach,they have gained some momentum by going on a great run at the right time,and in a way ,could play with a nothing to lose attitude I suppose.
The crux now for them is that they are so near but yet so far,and these 3 games will be the first real pressure games they have played all season.
They have had a bit of luck in the last few games,early red card at West Brom,comedy goal last night etc.
This league is so mad they could just capitulate and lose 2 of the last 3.

Copper looked like he was going to palace in the m summer so not on the radar. Swansea fans respected his achievements but many didn’t enjoy how his teams played - look how they set up vs us at home last season. Awful to watch.

Clearly a good motivator though and doing an excellent job at forest…..so far. Been playing with less pressure the last few weeks but now really a different kind of pressure faces them - something maybe Marco silva for example doesn’t enjoy?

Copper looked like he was going to palace in the m summer so not on the radar. Swansea fans respected his achievements but many didn’t enjoy how his teams played - look how they set up vs us at home last season. Awful to watch.

Clearly a good motivator though and doing an excellent job at forest…..so far. Been playing with less pressure the last few weeks but now really a different kind of pressure faces them - something maybe Marco silva for example doesn’t enjoy?

Thought it was crystal, not copper Palace :D

Extremely impressed by the job he's done, what damning indictment of Hughtons, already slightly dubious, credentials in recent years.

Look back at Luton game if you want to be baffled. The guy looks totally f***Ed, like he's I've underground for years and suddenly emerged for that game.

Struggling to think of someone who looks less like a football 'professional' in years.

Clearly incredible manager but honestly amazed how he turned out v Luton. Maybe that was unusual and reason they lost. Squinty/flickering eyes, pale faced... not far removed from the gollum. What a bitchy thing to say, genuinely taken back by it though :D
Tbf goes to show how strong he must be in other areas, as generally if you look that odd, you face an uphill battle to garner people's respect (in a managerial position).

I'd have him in a heartbeat (as manager, not sexually).

Last edited:

;