Kieffer Moore

He has made the difference since his injury.

Arguably, we may have pushed Fulham had he remained fit.

Nice goal bonus for Kieffer tonight one may think.

Had my doubts when he signed, but they have been buried.

He offers us something entirely different, something we have needed.

A Cherries legend after 2 and a bit games.

Thought it was crystal, not copper Palace :D

Extremely impressed by the job he's done, what damning indictment of Hughtons, already slightly dubious, credentials in recent years.

Look back at Luton game if you want to be baffled. The guy looks totally f***Ed, like he's I've underground for years and suddenly emerged for that game.

Struggling to think of someone who looks less like a football 'professional' in years.

Clearly incredible manager but honestly amazed how he turned out v Luton. Maybe that was unusual and reason they lost. Squinty/flickering eyes, pale faced... not far removed from the gollum. What a bitchy thing to say, genuinely taken back by it though :D
Tbf goes to show how strong he must be in other areas, as generally if you look that odd, you face an uphill battle to garner people's respect (in a managerial position).

I'd have him in a heartbeat (as manager, not sexually).

Few pints...... things might change.

From the Guardian match report: “Billing ran up and, fooling everyone, laid the ball to Moore. The finish was first-time, unerring and placed perfectly across Samba; it was a touch of guile from a 6ft 5in striker of many gifts, and Bournemouth were back in the big time.”

Having seen Moore play for Wales a few times I echo the comment about many gifts, he is far more than a big lump. Looking forward to see him ruffling a few feathers next season.

Who remembers 12 April 2014. We drew 1-1 at Yeovil Town. Who scored a cracking volley for Yeovil.

Keiffer Moore.

He's been on a long journey to come a short distance to us in eight years.
Even shorter if you consider he played earlier in his career for Dorchester Town!
His father in law is Lee Russell who played for us on loan from Pompey.

Who remembers 12 April 2014. We drew 1-1 at Yeovil Town. Who scored a cracking volley for Yeovil.

Keiffer Moore.

He's been on a long journey to come a short distance to us in eight years.
Even shorter if you consider he played earlier in his career for Dorchester Town!
His father in law is Lee Russell who played for us on loan from Pompey.

Certainly a better goal than our one that day. A much more likable goalscorer too.

He tried a few clever offloads/touches last night which didn’t come off. I think once he’s had more time to settle in playing with Solanke, Billing etc these touches will become second nature and really suit our style of play.

Born in Torquay first club Truro.

Twenty-four hours before he signed for Torquay, he made his debut for England C, a team comprising non-league players, in Tallinn. Ethan Pinnock, now of Brentford and a former Forest Green teammate, and Jamal Lowe, now of Swansea, also featured in that game.

Moore’s rise earned him a Wales call-up while at Barnsley but there was a time when a move to China was mooted. Plans to explore his Chinese ancestry were also put on hold.

The Devon-born striker, named after the actor Kiefer Sutherland, qualifies for Wales through his maternal grandfather, Raymond, who hailed from Llanrug, near Caernarfon, the scene of many a childhood trip. Proving his eligibility was another thing, though. “There was a lot of back and forth because we couldn’t find my grandfather’s birth certificate,” Moore said two years ago. “My mum was searching everywhere, scrambling around the attic, everywhere; the whole family looking for it. We had to send for a copy but we had to get more information and there was a lot of paperwork involved.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-whose-fortunes-changed-in-28-days-at-torquay

;