Kieffer Moore

Let's hope the few months seeing AI's style and since the Daka breakdown has given AFCB time to line up 1-2 good targets. More in line with what AI needs from his front man.

Moore has certainly done his bit for the club in a relatively short time.

Moore is a legend at the club and did a great job for us.

If I was him I would move on to be a starter at another club, rather than an impact sub.

If he regularly got 10 or 15 minutes at the end of every PL game then it would be a hard decision for him to make, but he doesn't seem to get that regularity.

Same for Brookes......

If you aren't playing, find another club.

This, if true, would indirectly mean that AFCB have a replacement striker lined up.

Foley mentioned a player leaving without being replaced in his interview with Kris Temple. Also generally about it being a slow window anyway as he wants to see how the squad looks when everyone is fit.

Foley mentioned a player leaving without being replaced in his interview with Kris Temple. Also generally about it being a slow window anyway as he wants to see how the squad looks when everyone is fit.
If, heaven forbid, Dom should get injured, then we'd just rejig a bit and have Semenyo doing Dom's job and somebody else coming in to cover Somenyo's role. Only if Semenyo then ALSO gets injured, do things get desperate.
That would be pretty unfortunate though ( although not inconceivable ).

If Moore goes and we don't get a replacement in, I certainly feel like that's a ballsy call.

Clever if we get away with it, just plain daft if we don't.

Surely the best option is to keep Moore until the end of the season, in the expectation that he'll go to Cardiff in the summer, when we will have more chance to get an adequate replacement for sensible money ?

I can't really see him being allowed to leave in January if we don't replace him.
Seems quite risky to me. The safer bet is to hang onto him, if we're categorically not looking to bring in a striker in January.

Last edited:
Moore is a legend at the club and did a great job for us.

If I was him I would move on to be a starter at another club, rather than an impact sub.

If he regularly got 10 or 15 minutes at the end of every PL game then it would be a hard decision for him to make, but he doesn't seem to get that regularity.

Same for Brookes......

If you aren't playing, find another club.

He scored v Palace of course, but barely seems impact sub now. More of an only option to replace tired dom and give him a rest.

Will be imtersting to see who we go in for this Jan. Moore is clearly not part of clubs plans. But players available in Jan not always great...

He scored v Palace of course, but barely seems impact sub now. More of an only option to replace tired dom and give him a rest.

Will be imtersting to see who we go in for this Jan. Moore is clearly not part of clubs plans. But players available in Jan not always great...
Thought kieffer was a defensive option as palace put pressure on and threatened from corners! Tav and billing giving the team more fresh legs upfront

;