Kieffer Moore

Jed Wallace and Joe Rothwell for 2m or Moore for say 7m?.....lol absolute no brainer.....two players that completely suit the way we play and one that absolutely doesn't.

Couldn't disagree with this more.

First half against us he missed two open goals and unless we are going to borrow Cardiff's towel and start playing percentage football then he will be yet another in the series of underwhelming target men.

I saw - and agree that day he should've scored at least once (open goals is pushing it a bit!) - but if you watch all the goals he has scored the last few years he generally stays in between the posts and has been johnny-on-the-spot multiple times and bagged goals with instinctive headers and tap-ins

I know how much value we all put on youtube highlights reels :)

I'm not sure this would be a good signing, bit like a Glen Murray, would he suit our style. A younger quicker player, but guess those are tough to find

Surely it’s time to move for Tom Lawrence, before Derby gets into a further mess? As to a forward - if we don’t recruit and there’s an injury to Solanke we‘re in trouble. Pay up for Keiffer Moore or Dykes? Might be expensive … but more expensive is a failed promotion bid and the prospect of losing key players in the summer. Ten days (approx) to get this right.

Like him or not, I have heard that the Kieffer Moore thing is very much alive and that he is up for coming here. I think all this Andy Carroll stuff is to push Moore and his agent along a bit quicker. Cardiff probably have a very unhappy and unsettled bunny in their ranks but there's no way that we would be prepared to pay anywhere near Cardiff's valuation.
For what it's worth I'm a big fan of Solanke but Moore would have buried a couple of those first half chances on Saturday.
Morning all!

Looks like you may well get Keiffer Moore at a knock down price. I think some of the posters here are underestimating his ability as an all round footballer. He really is the epitome of the late-developer and will flourish in a good footballing team.

He was terrific for us last season when we still had decent service to the strikers, but, having lost Harry Wilson, Ojo, Hoilett and others we are dire at the moment.

The general feeling is that Moore's head was turned by the PL interest from Wolves in the last window and at 29, time is running out for him to play at that level.

Shame this season hasn't worked for him or Cardiff, but our loss will be very much your gain.

Morning all!

Looks like you may well get Keiffer Moore at a knock down price. I think some of the posters here are underestimating his ability as an all round footballer. He really is the epitome of the late-developer and will flourish in a good footballing team.

He was terrific for us last season when we still had decent service to the strikers, but, having lost Harry Wilson, Ojo, Hoilett and others we are dire at the moment.

The general feeling is that Moore's head was turned by the PL interest from Wolves in the last window and at 29, time is running out for him to play at that level.

Shame this season hasn't worked for him or Cardiff, but our loss will be very much your gain.

Thank god for that,I don't want Andy Carroll anywhere near our club.

I am quite happy with Kieffer Moore ,hope we can get it over the line.

Thank god for that,I don't want Andy Carroll anywhere near our club.

I am quite happy with Kieffer Moore ,hope we can get it over the line.
I think Andy Carroll knows that he'd get more game time at Burnley in the Premier league than with us in the Championship. Might be kidding myself but I don’t believe we were ever in for him. I think we were happy to let the rumour roll on and use it as a lever to force Moores agent to get a move on. I suspect this is the case with Lawrence and Rothwell, can't see them both being here .

Morning all!

The sign of a good player is when you fear him playing against you. I think Moore would be brilliant for us, the problem is our set pieces are terrible, we can't cross a ball.

Morning all!

Looks a quality player for wales - thought at a cheaper valuation a few more clubs would go for him?

Will be interesting to see what happens if Moore does join. Start as sub maybe, but generally Dom has been great. Maybe we'll start seeing 2 up front more in games?

Moore and the club will no doubt be going over his envisaged role at the club, I guess we could oversell/exagerate what our real intentions are for him (like employers sometimes do in any recruitment), but can;t imagine he's being brought in as backup for Dom, all variables considered.

Thank god we're not getting Carroll though, something really depressing about signing someone like him.

Cardiff fans imput is reassuring, particularly the Wolves interest. Thinking maybe something similar to Ricky Lambert (pronounced Lambear) , being a 'late bloomer'.

Before we were linked to Moore, thought he looked a real handful/dangerous when we played cardiff earlier in the season, or maybe last season.

Bid accepted, medical this morning. £3.5m. Another piece of potentially excellent business. Have we ever known a January window like this?!

;