Kieffer Moore

In his 7 appearances, 4 of his 5 goals have been away games.

That included a brace in a 45 minutes, second half appearance.

There isn't really much difference between the top 10 of the Championship and the bottom 10 of the PL.
The Boscombe v Leicester abomination was indicative of that !

The burning question could be: Why did we sign Moore knowing full well that he would not fit into our playing method, shape and game approach?
We knew full well that Scott Parker would get us promoted before sh*tting the bed, passing the reigns to O'Neil before we get bought out by Foley and replace him Iraola?

You could take a cup game where we didn't have a striker for 75 minutes or alternatively look at the bottom three teams in the Premier League last season and the top teams in the Championship this season.
Well yeah that is also part of the equation...so there isn't much difference then !

There isn't really much difference between the top 10 of the Championship and the bottom 10 of the PL.
The Boscombe v Leicester abomination was indicative of that !
I disagree I think there is still a significant gap between top champ teams and the prem. so many teams come right back up or become yoyo teams

I disagree I think there is still a significant gap between top champ teams and the prem. so many teams come right back up or become yoyo teams
But the gap between mid/lower teams and the top 6 or 7 in the PL is bigger !
OK there is the odd shock result like ours at OT...but tbh WE are closer to say Bristol City or Preston than we are to say Spurs or Chelsea in terms of overall quality and potential..anyone that thinks different is...we'll I wouldn't say a stark raving village idiot ....but maybe slightly deluded or overly optimistic ...nothing changes at least until we can shake - off the Tinpot status, which means getting that bigger stadium and subsequently attracting better players who would see us as a career- peaking destination...and not as a stepping stone before moving on to what they perceive as better things.
I know I'm a gobsh*te for much of the time...but I'm confident i'll be proved right before I go Pearly Gateside !

But the gap between mid/lower teams and the top 6 or 7 in the PL is bigger !
OK there is the odd shock result like ours at OT...but tbh WE are closer to say Bristol City or Preston than we are to say Spurs or Chelsea in terms of overall quality and potential..anyone that thinks different is...we'll I wouldn't say a stark raving village idiot ....but maybe slightly deluded or overly optimistic ...nothing changes at least until we can shake - off the Tinpot status, which means getting that bigger stadium and subsequently attracting better players who would see us as a career- peaking destination...and not as a stepping stone before moving on to what they perceive as better things.
I know I'm a gobsh*te for much of the time...but I'm confident i'll be proved right before I go Pearly Gateside !
Def need a bigger stadium and really should have one by now. Should strike while the irons hot

Moore: Banging them in....what he does..often !

Boscombe never learn do they ?
Moore wanted to be out on loan, though. For all we know, the club might have been happy enough for him to stsy as a super sub. If you start him, though, you've got to direct all play to him, which limits Solanke. For this reason, I don't think he should have started unless as cover for Solanke. If Kieffer wanted out to get more starts and the chance of goals, fair enough. Hanging onto him would have held him back.

Kieffer is ok if one plays with wingers sticking balls into the box from both sides. He will feed of that all day. Unfortunately, we do not play to his strengths of which make him redundant.

He's a victim of modern formations and tactics .

No one plays 2 strikers anymore and no one uses a target man in top flight football.

He would have been an absolute weapon in the late 90s to early 2000s.

;