Kyle Taylor

Good luck to him. Can’t say I’ve ever really rated him, one of these players you don’t really notice when they’re on the pitch. Neat and tidy on the ball but not a lot else to his game.

Good luck to him. Can’t say I’ve ever really rated him, one of these players you don’t really notice when they’re on the pitch. Neat and tidy on the ball but not a lot else to his game.
...sure he will be gutted to hear your opinion and probably glad he might be going somewhere where he can develop and find 'fans' who might encourage him better and might see something else in his game!!...to be honest I am neat and tidy on the ball!

...sure he will be gutted to hear your opinion and probably glad he might be going somewhere where he can develop and find 'fans' who might encourage him better and might see something else in his game!!...to be honest I am neat and tidy on the ball!

To be fair, if Waz thought he was a half-decent footballer it would be because he never played for us.:throw:

:fish:
:utc:

Do you actually rate anyone who's ever been connected to AFCB? It seems quite a joyless experience for you this football lark.

To be fair, if Waz thought he was a half-decent footballer it would be because he never played for us.:throw:

:fish:
:utc:
Did you miss the thread I started where I praised the majority of our younger players and said that the majority were very talented and good enough to make an impact at this level. The reason you have this opinion of me is because you don’t pay attention to all of my posts.,

Did you miss the thread I started where I praised the majority of our younger players and said that the majority were very talented and good enough to make an impact at this level. The reason you have this opinion of me is because you don’t pay attention to all of my posts.,
You're probably right, I doubt I even notice your posts that aren't completely over the top negative bullplop.

I'm laughing at your opinions. The Steve Cook one is a belter btw. :grinning:
What, that he’s not Prem standard? You’re right it really is a belter isn’t it, what with all of the prem sides that were queuing up to sign him today. Made me look a bit silly that. Mind you, I’m sure the reason is that we’re desperate to keep him, hence why he wasn’t in the match day squad on Sat due to tactical reasons.

You're probably right, I doubt I even notice your posts that aren't completely over the top negative bullplop.
Well what am I supposed to say to that? You’ve admitted to not paying attention to all of my posts, yet you’re making a judgement based on a few that suit you and the perception you wish to have of me. It’s funny that someone with this mindset can look down on another person.

What, that he’s not Prem standard? You’re right it really is a belter isn’t it, what with all of the prem sides that were queuing up to sign him today. Made me look a bit silly that. Mind you, I’m sure the reason is that we’re desperate to keep him, hence why he wasn’t in the match day squad on Sat due to tactical reasons.

Yeah that's the one. It's nonsense of course. He was a perfectly good player for us in the PL as he was last year. Of course he's got his limitations but every player does.

His high wage explains away all of the rest of your post.

Good luck to Kyle. Right move for him. Regular game time and a chance to therefore properly develop. A certain Ollie Watkins went from Exeter to Brentford to Villa so you never know.

;