Latest Afcb Video of training

Really interesting to hear Eddies comments during training today. Not holding back on criticism but doing it in such a constructive way. From the short clips you really get an idea of how good he is at driving the players on to be better.
Made me nostalgic to see Ibe hang on to the ball too long and get dispossessed while Eddie is shouting at him not to waste the overlapping run....

very revealing. found it quite strange to watch!

Quite possibly the best AFCBTV production ever !!! Now I understand how we continue punching above our weight. Eddie is one hell of a coach and motivator. Cap well and truly doffed to whoever had the idea for this video and to Eddie for allowing it.
I get the feeling Eddie wants to give Diego Rico a real chance to break through this season and it seems as though Arter is still well and truly onboard. Interesting.

I was totally impressed. I don't think they've ever given us the "inside" view of a practice before, at least not to that extent.
Makes me want to be on the team and train under Sir Eddie!
It's hard to read much into his individual comments because it's just a pared down series of clips - who knows what else he said, and to whom.
But at least we know Ibe is getting some instruction (and encouragement) regarding his 'tragic flaw'. It also seemed that Jack Stacey was a bit tentative because Eddie kept screaming at him to "run Jack!"
Also interesting that Eddie actually calls Fraser "Wee Man" during practices.
And who is this "Son" he keeps referring to? Have we made a deal with Spurs?

Really interesting, an insight you never normally get, seeing Eddie where he likes to be - coaching and working with the players.
A very different Eddie to the pre and post match sky and motd soundbites.
Great idea !

Yep...bloody interesting....ive said it before and this clip brings it home...Eddies got shades of Brian Clough in there somewhere...nothing mild- mannered about him at all...good tracksuit mentality.. work, think, work, think, decisions, work .intense..love it!

Last edited:
Fascinating stuff indeed.

Loving the fact that Charlie won every leg of the bleep test, as far as I could see

Nice to see Purches back at left back, too

Fascinating watch. We are truly lucky to have someone like Eddie who likes to get stuck in, deliver constructive criticism and put an arm round a shoulder!

;