Latest Afcb Video of training

Yeah, I loved watching that. I do wonder how Harry would fare in a 3 with Cook and Lerma...

I still think we'll bring in another CM before season start, but I think an Arter close to top form, with Lerma and L/Cook, could do a decent job for us...

Interesting that we've not herd anything about Harry moving on... Not even a tabloid Chinese whisper...! I'm hoping he can find his form again, and with us...

Quite possibly the best AFCBTV production ever !!! Now I understand how we continue punching above our weight. Eddie is one hell of a coach and motivator. Cap well and truly doffed to whoever had the idea for this video and to Eddie for allowing it.
I get the feeling Eddie wants to give Diego Rico a real chance to break through this season and it seems as though Arter is still well and truly onboard. Interesting.
You can thank this man @JamesFilms_AFCB for the idea.

Follow him on Twitter if you're in to that kind of thing.

Absolutely loved this, wish it was an hour long! On the day when a Palace fan on Twitter is spewing how he thinks Eddie is smug [ he said it three times too! ]....this shows how is the opposite in reality.
Obviously we see clips of training sessions regularly but to actually be able to hear how Eddie instructs the players, how he gees them up and praises, is fantastic. He totally wants us to get that early season swagger when we attacked for fun, back.
As for Harry....obviously much of it depends on what he feels personally...but if we could get back anywhere near him at his best, he would be a valuable part of the squad for me.

Interesting that Kenny Dalglish was watching, and nice touch by Eddie to go over and say hello to him and Michael, who I didn't recognise. Anyone know who that is?

My first thought was initially Michael Duberry, but I've got no reasons to justify my thinking

I thought Wee man was a stand out in that clip.
I hope we can keep him happy at AFCB.
Why does Ibe not have a number?

They made a bit of a big deal about giving him and Mousset 9 and 10 last summer, maybe we're hoping to sign a real number 10 so Jordon doesn't have that number yet for the coming season

In further video today, Francis is running the session and Eddie's showing much love for Harry A. The dynamics get more and more interesting ....

https://www.afcb.co.uk/videos/training/francis-cook-and-daniels-training-drill?autoPlay=true
Another very good video and we get to see Eddie's elongated end-to-end Rondo in action. That is a really good variation on that exercise. This is a Rondo with a true purpose, always looking to pass the ball forwards rather than sideways and backwards. Agree with KC that Franno appears to have what it takes to be a good coach some day, very impressed with him in this video. AFCBTV knocking it out of the park in preseason so far, congrats again to them.

;