Latest Afcb Video of training

That session alone, on its own in July has, I think, fired us all up with enthusiasm....show it to MC players and they might crap their pants ahead of our meeting in August... game 3 !

Seriously though......the work is being put in to enable a hot start and if Harry Arter did take the field at DC v Sheffield....there will be an almighty Roar of support for him!
From here in.....its all Positive from me!

Puts the superficial/Duck Lane tactical analysis that we normally get on here after a defeat into perspective.

Hey, don't go knocking Duck Lane!

It's a mythical place, where players were expected to run off a broken leg and the pitches were so uneven one had a ravine.

** goes misty-eyed remembering wet Sunday mornings kicking and punching through ninety minutes on the hallowed Duck Lane turf... and turds **

That session alone, on its own in July has, I think, fired us all up with enthusiasm....show it to MC players and they might crap their pants ahead of our meeting in August... game 3 !

Seriously though......the work is being put in to enable a hot start and if Harry Arter did take the field at DC v Sheffield....there will be an almighty Roar of support for him!
From here in.....its all Positive from me!
Exactly what I was thinking ! After seeing all the work we are doing in training to be quick in getting forward and creating goal scoring opportunities, I'm really excited to see us playing matches again. I'm even excited about seeing how we play against Wimbledon tonight, even though that won't be a true representation of anything much.
With Eddie in charge, anything is possible. I'd love us to take our first points off Man C. next season. Come on !!!! :utc:

Another good watch. Looks like this might be the season of the underlapping fullback.

Might just be me but I haven't spotted big Cook in any of these vids?

Also liked Brooksy telling Jordon what to do and Jordon making a face like "who the **************** are you, mate?"

Cook didn’t go to La Manga as he is recovering from a minor injury

DISCLAIMER: I'm no medic but...

If it was minor you'd think it could be possible to treat the injury out there, so Cook's across all that the team are working on, even if he can't participate.

I do hope it's minor but I'm concerned it's not really.

DISCLAIMER: I'm no medic but...

If it was minor you'd think it could be possible to treat the injury out there, so Cook's across all that the team are working on, even if he can't participate.

I do hope it's minor but I'm concerned it's not really.
Just wait, and we'll hear that Leicester have acquired Steve Cook in a 45m deal.

I thought getting Franno and Lewis to coach - and presumably others - was a masterstroke. Suddenly given that responsibility under the gaze of your team mates must really concentrate the mind and reinforce what EH wants to get over to them. Brilliant.

;