Leeds United v AFC Bournemouth

Again…. Go to a game and then I’ll take your forum comments seriously…. Until you actually attend a game, I would just advise you to shut up seriously…. You don’t attend games, so where are you basing your silly opinions from you sad sad little man ?
This forum is for AFCB fans wherever they are in the world to offer an opinion on their team .......if you can't understand that maybe it's you that needs to shut up....

I just don't understand why, when going 3-1 up away from home, that you wouldn't then take off one of your two strikers and bring Pearson on to shore up midfield and see out the game.

Truly baffling IMHO.

Also, to get done on the counter for their winner from our own free kick into their box was just embarrassing.

Maybe he was aware of all the online criticism he would have got if he had tried to defend a lead. There's certainly been plenty of that since Spurs. I don't disagree with you BTW, but I'm an amateur with no real knowledge. As I posted in another thread, Guardiola would have reached a CL final with Man City had he not conceded 2 goals in added-on time, and Ancelotti would have another CL winner's medal if his team saw out a 3-0 lead at half-time. Even widely respected managers randomly struggle against desperate, gung-ho, teams.

At the game I was angry at Cook's underhit free kick, having watched the highlights I'm equally angry that Senesi didn't take one for the team and clip the forward's heel.

Yes , just watched the highlights on MOTD - bloody awful defending all round for all four goals …. Why did the three players stop and not close down the player for the second goal ? Smith and Travs shocking for the third and it was joke football for the fourth .

grrrrrrrr.

Again…. Go to a game and then I’ll take your forum comments seriously…. Until you actually attend a game, I would just advise you to shut up seriously…. You don’t attend games, so where are you basing your silly opinions from you sad sad little man ?

You don't get to advise No f√cker !

Try having a go at me...I don't go now but saw around a thousand games home and away before I moved from the area...which coincided with the new Tinpot ground only holding 11,000.

From the F365 site in the "losers" section:

"Gary O’Neil and bad timing

Despite Bournemouth’s recent struggles, O’Neil is probably still just about in credit with 10 points from 10 games after Scott Parker’s doom-laden exit interview post-Liverpool. But he wouldn’t be human if he weren’t wondering ‘what if?’ and thinking on a probable opportunity lost. Had Bournemouth’s drawn-out takeover been completed a fortnight or three weeks ago, he would have had a great chance at getting the job on a permanent basis. Now it drags on, results have turned unpleasantly, and we’re about to hit a six-week break that could have been custom built for bedding in a new manager.

Mark Travers save a shot challenge

Four shots on target faced, four goals conceded. His already division-worst save percentage dips to 45 per cent (the next worst figure for a regular keeper is Danny Ward’s 61.9 per cent). Despite only playing six and a half games, Travers has let in more goals than any other Premier League keeper bar Dean Henderson. He’s now conceding on average 3.69 goals per 90 minutes, a goal and a half worse than any other keeper in the division barring Robin Olsen, who managed to ship four in an hour against Newcastle in his only appearance of the season. He’s far from the only reason for Bournemouth’s recent collapses, but bloody hell man."

;