Leeds United v AFC Bournemouth

Well speaking as someone who was fucking there, they were both brilliant thanks.

Collapsed in the 2nd half though...what f√cking good is that ?
Where is the leadership and grit from two technically OK players who have been regulars in the team...those are the players that need to lead and show spirit...
..give me sh*t by all means...but possible concepts about what is happening need to be generated... brought to the moment !

Say what you will about Parker, but he was GOOD at setting up defences. It was boring and unnecessary in the championship but it worked. Gary can’t set up a defence. Our fantastic offside trap has gone. Our stability has been torn to shreds. So why do we insist on defending leads. It’s insanity itself. You don’t even need to know what you’re doing to say “go on lads, as you were”.

Parker was good defensively?

We let in about 20 goals in 3 games and scored next to nothing!!

In other news. ECTO 1 passed us heading south on our journey up here. Think they had a call about some strange occurrences around Westminster : )

Good to see Eriktheviking, sorry we had to cut our chat short, someone else appeared who hadn't seen for a while : )

The refreshment kiosk was an event to behold. Some lad in there, obviously not trained or experience, made my cup of tea by splitting the teabag open, then tipping the leaves in the water. Halftime, he was serving people, until they returned it because it was made with cold water. Then it was a wait for the kettle to be filled. That was passing a 2 litre household kettle to a steward, they had to scoot off fill and return to the refreshment kiosk operative. Wait for it to boil, friendly advice offered " it boils quicker if you turn it on". Realised I wasn't that thirsty after all: )

Leeds fans, noisy, get on the team's back, then get right behind their team when their losing 1-3. But they do have a few aggressive nutters that watch the away fans more than the match: )

Leeds stewards and organisation were very good, out on the motorway by about 5-15.

That chippy over the road must be very good or woefully understaffed, judging by the queue outside : )

Really don't like the fact we lost that but I can't do anything about it now : )

Parker was good defensively?

We let in about 20 goals in 3 games and scored next to nothing!!
What I can't reconcile is how, when he first took over, we were solid in defense and only gave up 6 goals in 6 games. While scoring 8. Not too shabby. But in the last 4 games, 5 GF, 10 GA, no points. Is it all down to goalkeeping? Obviously GON did have a clue about setting up the defense at one point ...... I don't get it. Are we underestimating the absence of Lloyd Kelly?

F√cking weird season... strange scenario at Dean Court...most other teams have done well against Liverpool...we get anihilated and our club stability and fortunes are all over the place as a result..
Southampton lost 2 games 9-0 and the same manager is STILL in place !
Some of the blame must be on Max Denim for deciding to sell up inside a season - the players are reacting in different ways...not knowing their 'fit' with a new owner and probably new manager imminent...no stability.
Expecting a player like Stanislas who is rusty from long periods out through injury, to come on and create miracles is so naive..young fit and hungry players are a better idea by far !
Stan has done his bit for the club..greatly so, in the initial 5 year PL stint..but it's unfair to put him on now and risk his legacy being tainted !
So many angles need exploring .. now and during the WC break..

A number of messages being read out by the presenter at Solent all saying about Gary O’Neil being the problem re our recent results.

Willo doesn’t fully agree and says the players need to look at themselves.
Mine was read out ! I blamed the players and GON ….Very fair minded I thought …

Dead man walking interview there. Clueless. Needs to front up and take some responsibility as he was out thought by Ted Lasso.

We DID deserve that. We stopped playing for half the game. It's not about 'moments' and to say he was "stood there thinking they're not threatening" at 3-1 says all you need to know, he couldn't see what everyone else could. Momentum is everything in football and we surrender it far, far too easily.

It's not his fault, he's woefully out if his depth and done his best but this is getting painful.

Did you actually attend a game to see these stats? … probably not, go to a game and then comment
We aren't playing in the Championship anymore, in case you hadn't noticed.

We are now playing PL football.

An entirely different kettle of fish.

The gulf in class should not need a comparison to Parker in the Championship.

We conceded 9 against Liverpool.

The clubs most embarrassing defeat at this level.

Period.

Period.
Again…. Go to a game and then I’ll take your forum comments seriously…. Until you actually attend a game, I would just advise you to shut up seriously…. You don’t attend games, so where are you basing your silly opinions from you sad sad little man ?

Period.

The point I was going for was that O’Neil’s trying to play Parkerball in the second half and it’s costing us.

Again…. Go to a game and then I’ll take your forum comments seriously…. Until you actually attend a game, I would just advise you to shut up seriously…. You don’t attend games, so where are you basing your silly from you sad sad little man ?

Yawn.......

I attend every game, but I'm not stuck in Leeds in the pissing rain like you are.

I bet you wished you were at home right now.

I am.

Dead man walking interview there. Clueless. Needs to front up and take some responsibility as he was out thought by Ted Lasso.

We DID deserve that. We stopped playing for half the game. It's not about 'moments' and to say he was "stood there thinking they're not threatening" at 3-1 says all you need to know, he couldn't see what everyone else could. Momentum is everything in football and we surrender it far, far too easily.

It's not his fault, he's woefully out if his depth and done his best but this is getting painful.
Totally agree. Momentum was the thing that changed after 60 mins. Then you could see it- they pressed and passed further and further forward- we retreated and our back line- in fact the entire 11- seemed to go back and back. We need someone bold enough to retake the momentum- score the 4th instead of them and we win. Simple

Totally agree. Momentum was the thing that changed after 60 mins. Then you could see it- they pressed and passed further and further forward- we retreated and our back line- in fact the entire 11- seemed to go back and back. We need someone bold enough to retake the momentum- score the 4th instead of them and we win. Simple

Adam Smith is getting quite bauld.

Fans don't need to go to games to see wtf is what....they can see the f√cking things on electronic gear that started out as cathode ray tubes..TVs.... And now better quality screens that show live and recorded spectacles of sport.....or he can have a professional radio commentator describe each movement of the play...and who is or is not performing well.
F√cking simple innit ?

I just don't understand why, when going 3-1 up away from home, that you wouldn't then take off one of your two strikers and bring Pearson on to shore up midfield and see out the game.

Truly baffling IMHO.

Also, to get done on the counter for their winner from our own free kick into their box was just embarrassing.

;