Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth

Great avatar Mr 991, I bought that album when it first came out. Saw them on their farewell tour, memory tells me Roger Chapman was blotto and was falling all over the place ( if it wasn't him, it may have been me ) : )
Chappo was blotto a lot of the time but he sure as hell could sing. Family was the band of my youth.

Update on their injury news.

Leicester Mercury.

Ben Chilwell and Wilfred Ndidi are both set to return to the Leicester City squad for this weekend’s Premier League encounter with Bournemouth.

Left-back Chilwell has missed the last three games with a hip problem, while a hamstring strain kept defensive midfielder Ndidi out of the last two matches, but both have been in full training and are likely to return to the City line-up to face the Cherries.

Farewell tour at the village. Didn't have a ticket but went down and found the band wandering around the multi storey car park. Told them how to get in and the manager gave us tickets. Great night. Hung around and met Chapman after and still have the signed programme.

Leicester are team talked about breaking into the top 6 this season. They're also a team I think we need to be competing with at the top of the ' middle ' league in the PL. A result will be great before the international break but we aren't quite clicking yet. I'd be happy with a point tbh.
Questions could be asked over the selection of Callum today. Desperate for a goal but just doesn't seem to getting in the right positions. Will Eddie go 3-5-2 or 4-4-1-1 ? I'd go
Ramsdale
Ake, cook, mepham
H Wilson, lerma, billing, surman, Fraser
King
Solanke
I'd have Cal on the bench.

Leicester are team talked about breaking into the top 6 this season. They're also a team I think we need to be competing with at the top of the ' middle ' league in the PL. A result will be great before the international break but we aren't quite clicking yet. I'd be happy with a point tbh.
Questions could be asked over the selection of Callum today. Desperate for a goal but just doesn't seem to getting in the right positions. Will Eddie go 3-5-2 or 4-4-1-1 ? I'd go
Ramsdale
Ake, cook, mepham
H Wilson, lerma, billing, surman, Fraser
King
Solanke
I'd have Cal on the bench.

Harry Wilson at wing back ?
No way will that happen and I wouldn’t want him to be there

Harry Wilson at wing back ?
No way will that happen and I wouldn’t want him to be there
I get that but if we want H Wilson in the team for free kicks etc then someone has to drop out if we play 3 across the back. Poss swap him for surman and have him just behind the striker and put King in the right?

Farewell Cherwell, onwards and upwards to Leicester.
On an "unlimited" mini-magic bus, might be home before tomorrow today : )

Ramsdale
Smith-Cook-Mepham-Ake----or-----Stacey-Cook-Ake-Smith
Billing-Lerma
Fraser-King-Wilson
Wilson

Can see a case in bringing Solanke in for Callum and swapping position with King, but I doubt we'll see huge changes

;