Leicester v AFCB...

We looked as though we were definately trying to get the all forward quicker and take fewer touches which I think put Leicester on the back foot quite effectively , it did mean we lost possession a bit more as we didn’t keep the ball under full control at times. Struggled to mount an attack in the last 30 mins but I applause the team for the effort and desire shown. Would of taken a point so not feeling disappointed.

wellsworld - 3/3/2018 17:05

the ref was good to us on many many many occasions throughout the game. to moan about one incident (albeit wrong) is ridiculous! that's how it goes. #respect

The early challenge on Gosling from Ndidi, foot up, over the ball into Gosling's calf.

Then a second from Ndidi foot up again into one of our boy's quads. Both clear as day on the TV but missed by the ref in real life.

And the pen.

He might have given us some close decisions but obviously I'd agree with all those ones!

wellsworld - 3/3/2018 23:05

the ref was good to us on many many many occasions throughout the game. to moan about one incident (albeit wrong) is ridiculous! that's how it goes. #respect

To moan about not being given a blatant penalty which would have made it 2-0 is ridiculous?! Might as well close down this forum if so.

I'm bored with ref whinging now! I accept I'm in a minority with my views. Over & out.

:afcb:

Gutted. We didn’t really deserve anything from that game but I thought it was going to be payback for the DC injustice. Thought our passing and decision making was poor, especially in and around their box but some admirable last ditch defending. A good job they were so weak really.

Probably a fair result although gutting to concede so late......would rather have the option of putting Arter rather than Surman on in that type of situation tbh.....it's a pity Puel doesn't have the same principles as Eddie!.. :80:

Rodmorg - 3/3/2018 20:08

fritter - 3/3/2018 17:05

Balance shifted once Surman replaced Wilson.

Another point. Terrific performance overall. Played on the front foot. Full of energy.

One defeat in ten.

I'll disagree there. They were camped in our half way before he came on.

I also disagree, it was the right substitution to make and a worldie freekick away from being obvious.

Two draws two different feelings. One felt like a win and one feels like a loss. 35 points would have been really nice right now

fritter - 3/3/2018 17:05

Balance shifted once Surman replaced Wilson.

Another point. Terrific performance overall. Played on the front foot. Full of energy.

One defeat in ten.
Agree 100%. We play best on the attack so I was hoping Defoe could have come on instead of playing defensively and struggling to hold on. It just invited Leicester to attack at will:(

DifferentClass - 3/3/2018 17:06

Stanislas the most frustrating player ever, when he’s on it our best offensive player but when he’s not he has league 1 shooting and final ball. Both him an Wilson have been off form for a while.

Yep, it looked as if we'd pulled a few random people from the stands for most of our counterattacks..

Just seen a still pic of Mahrez free kick. We only had 3 in wall? Looked like we offerred Mahrez the chance to score!

Now seen a video of goal from behind Mahrez. It was a terrific free kick. Loads of bend on it. No fault of the wall.

drd - 3/3/2018 17:16

On my stream it looked like it went through the wall?

Having seen a replay that someone kindly tweeted... that ball was going 3 yards wide when it was first hit. Mahrez put one hell of a lot of swazz on it.

We just have to accept that we were undone by a bit of brilliance there. Not sure one can lay the blame at anyone for that.

The wall should have been positioned well enough whereby that strike was not an option.

It was a quality free kick, but we could have closed that option down.

I lost the signal on my mobile in Morrisons car park at 90+6 and 0-1, got in car turned radio on....Mah bloody Rez! Bah! Only good thing is the team still can't relax in the next few games and Stoke/Wba look gone!

;