Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

• Leicester win

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Forest win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already lining up a replacement for Cooper ?

This isn’t going to end well.
Their owner must have been oblivious to the PL for the past decade or so. So naive. Just accept your lot as a bit part player and try to stay here for as long as possible.
The bloke must be an absolute muppet if he thinks he can break into the current big boys‘ club.

Still, it’s fun to watch as an outsider :p
This has all the makings of a massive car crash :grinning:

Last edited:
Forest must have former champ league winner to reflect their former history no doubt.

solid manager Benitez - is he past it or Everton failure due to toxic reaction to liverpool links? Think he could organise a team to stay up still.

Agree with all of that. It’s a game in which I feel we try and get at them as much as possible, they are clearly very vulnerable at the back but have good attackers who can punish us if we let them control the game. Their weakness is at the back and we have to try and expose it as much as possible, Solanke should be asked to play on the shoulder as much as possible.
I'm going to say this, pains me like hot knives, but it is the Novena of St. Therese and we are supposed to be nice to people so here goes .....

I have watched Leicester twice and I agree 100%. They are a mess at the back and we need to get at them like we did in the second half of the Forest match.

Oh great, Leicester have found form.

Forest have the players and will get a nudge when they sack Cooper.

It's going to be a tight season.

Forest fans seem to be tieing themselves in knots as to whether they actually want to keep Cooper or not (regardless of what the owner will do). They are only 2 points adrift. This time last year they were at the bottom of the Championship. The fickleness of football fans never ceases to amaze!

Cooper is an excellent head coach, what he pulled off at Forest to finish fourth was special. I can’t quite believe Forest fans would be so quick to ditch him…surely they know building a side takes time let alone an entire squad of strangers.

The Football Manager generations are now the majority and expect everything to work at lightening speed with zip all patience.

Forest fans seem to be tieing themselves in knots as to whether they actually want to keep Cooper or not (regardless of what the owner will do). They are only 2 points adrift. This time last year they were at the bottom of the Championship. The fickleness of football fans never ceases to amaze!
Now a Forest fan saying this "twelve points is all I want now"

I'm going to say this, pains me like hot knives, but it is the Novena of St. Therese and we are supposed to be nice to people so here goes .....

I have watched Leicester twice and I agree 100%. They are a mess at the back and we need to get at them like we did in the second half of the Forest match.
This is where you let yourself down a bit, if you’re going to make out like you’re the better man than at least act like it. Just say that you agree, there’s no need for the first paragraph, all you’re doing is inciting a potential conflict.

I saw someone on a forum saying they reckon they should get Poch. The levels of delusion are through the roof. What makes them think they're so much more special than any other promoted team? The trophies they won 42 years ago?

If anything symbolises everything wrong with the PL, it's Jessie Lingard swanning about contributing nothing on 100k plus a week.
Lingard contributed to Leicester's first goal!

This is where you let yourself down a bit, if you’re going to make out like you’re the better man than at least act like it. Just say that you agree, there’s no need for the first paragraph, all you’re doing is inciting a potential conflict.
And why is that?

Checked their match thread to see if they saw the comparison between the pen they got against us and the Cook one not given tonight. Naturally not, but that Haaland post was on there. Also someone else posted that they should stop going on about Haaland so presumably it's been a discussion on there.

They're living on another planet.

I admit there's a few on social media that are living on another planet, but if you speak to most actual real Forest fans, it's different.

When we won 3-2 up there, there were lots of accounts of conversations with sound Forest fans, same with the Up the Cherries podcast and the Forest fans they encountered. All my Forest fan mates are the same - level headed and knowledgeable.

We have often fallen into the trap of saying how arrogant and entitled fans of bigger clubs are - heard the same about Sheffield Wednesday years ago when it wasn't the case.

As for last night - irrelevant. Too early in the season

Cooper is an excellent head coach, what he pulled off at Forest to finish fourth was special. I can’t quite believe Forest fans would be so quick to ditch him…surely they know building a side takes time let alone an entire squad of strangers.

The Football Manager generations are now the majority and expect everything to work at lightening speed with zip all patience.

I think the fans are trying to be patient, but they're getting increasingly exasperated because of Coopers team selections and tactics, which are clearly not working, but he's not changing things. I had a little trip onto their forum last night to gauge reaction (honest) and there's still a lot of love for Cooper. However, the fans are clearly seeing where the problems are, it's strange why Cooper can't! Maybe he's making a point? Or maybe he's trying to get himself sacked, seems to be the thing for managers at the moment..

Must be a very awkward situation for cooper, who is renowned for being organised and coaching a team to play his way. How you do that when “you” sign 21-23 players (seems to vary) - need to keep a core of the promoted side which is why I expect he continues with cook and rest of defenders. There is a risk though going up with so many key players on loan

simon jordan on talksport said he'd been talking to a prem chief exec who said notts forest had tried to outbid every other club on countless transfer deals over the summer....

coz what football really needs is further artificial inflation of transfer and agents fees :rolleyes:

just when I thought I couldn't despise notts forest more

Why the screaming f√ck would you swap O'Neil for Cooper who has only accumulated 4 points in 8 games against Gary's 6 points in 4 games.

I keep saying it ..this f√cking Forum beggars belief !

simon jordan on talksport said he'd been talking to a prem chief exec who said notts forest had tried to outbid every other club on countless transfer deals over the summer....

coz what football really needs is further artificial inflation of transfer and agents fees :rolleyes:

just when I thought I couldn't despise notts forest more

The personality of their owner is really showing and it's not a great look. Goes to show how lucky we were with Max, then again even the others like Bloom, Benham, etc. don't really come across as badly as that fat knobhead.

;