Lewis Cook

It's a revelation that Cookie could possibly (as seemed to be the case) be called upon to play CB but to play Aarons as a CB too in the same game is a bit of a stretch. I'm sure Max played the whole game as RB.
Possibly, I had to watch it online. It looked like 3 and the commentator called it a 3 too. But those in the ground like Neil say a 4 so happy to be corrected.

Thought Cook was excellent again today. Says a lot that the manager moves him around to other positions rather than take him off.

MOTM

What a great season he has had. I questioned in the past if he could consistently control the midfield in the prem, which he'd not always managed to do but he's produced consistent great performances in the middle and hasn't done much wrong when he's been required to fill in at the back.

What a great season he has had. I questioned in the past if he could consistently control the midfield in the prem, which he'd not always managed to do but he's produced consistent great performances in the middle and hasn't done much wrong when he's been required to fill in at the back.
I think experience is always key for a midfielder and learning how to control games

;