Lewis Cook

northstandmark - 7/7/2016 18:56

Jesus, a quick look at twitter, and it's messy.

It's magnificent. Blooming magnificent. That's tonight's entertainment sorted. I'm off trolling.....

mcadam saying 10m

Mark McAdam ?@markmcadamtv 32s32 seconds ago
Sky Sources:

#afcb are set to sign Leeds midfielder Lewis Cook within the next 24 hours for a fee believed to be around £10million.

Not sure how to post twitter links here, but when it broke I chatted with a good friend who is also massive Leeds, we became friends in Derby which adds some connect to the will Hughes bit, but what he says excites me

Take a look at @deancore's Tweet: https://twitter.com/deancore/status/751110201131077632?s=09

From Adam Pope

Cook as of today was still in Ireland at the #lufc training camp. As I said the deal needs final approval from Cellino.

onenilup - 7/7/2016 18:59

northstandmark - 7/7/2016 18:56

Jesus, a quick look at twitter, and it's messy.

It's magnificent. Blooming magnificent. That's tonight's entertainment sorted. I'm off trolling.....

Being technically inept can anyone put up a link as o I can share in the fun. Thanks

dj_silver - 7/7/2016 19:08

It's times like this I wish I knew how to do one of those Hitler spoofs. Marvelous! :0

Was thinking the exact same thing, if he does sign you just know (hope) someone will do it.

I'll added a few via the iPhone:

We sell Lewis Cook for 6 Mil not going to single game next year

Lewis Cook is the best midfielder in the championship hands down #lufc going to a tinpot club like #afcb will be a step down from next year!

@sooze8968 I'm too depressed to laugh. Lewis Cook - future England captain - off to Bournemouth. Massimo Cellino sells another of our stars

Lewis Cook is one of the best midfielders I have EVER seen at 19. Bournemouth are getting an absolute steal at £6m. #lufc

Steve, see if this works, scroll through and refresh it every so often. A right mixture as you might expect.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/lufc?s=09

Love this comment from a Dirty L**ds fan on Twitter:

It's time for us all to give up and go home, folks.

When a player leaves Leeds United for Bournemouth to further their career then life as we know it and football as we know it is over.

If only ....

;