Lewis Cook

I wonder what waz would say, as he claimed he’s a lower championship player.
Similar to the poster on here who says Solanke is useless. When the distance covered article came out he dismissed it almost as irrelevant.

interesting how low Lerma is on that list. with only 1 minute of playing time separating them and 6 interceptions.

His playing career is probably peaking right now age wise . He’s a steady mid to lower Pl player who would tear up the championship but struggle in a top half PL team .. imho anyway .

Lewis Cook can read the game well, that much is obvious. However his game is lacking in a lot of areas that make him a decent championship player as opposed to one that will ever be able to excel at the top level imo

He lacks the mobility to cover ground quickly enough

He lacks the physical presence that you really need as a defensive midfielder at this level

His range of passing is not the best, nearly always opting for safe backwards passes when there are forward options available.

He lacks any kind of goal threat what so ever. It’s not his job granted but our previous DM just scored 5 last season and where would we be without those goals?

He’s essentially a poor man’s Andrew Surman, performing the same deep lying playmaker/midfield sweeper type role but being inferior in virtually every aspect of his game, other than reading of the game/interceptions

He just isn’t really good enough for the top level and there’s no shame in that, many players aren’t!

Lewis Cook can read the game well, that much is obvious. However his game is lacking in a lot of areas that make him a decent championship player as opposed to one that will ever be able to excel at the top level imo

He lacks the physical presence that you really need as a defensive midfielder at this level

His range of passing is not the best, nearly always opting for safe backwards passes when there are forward options available.

He lacks any kind of goal threat what so ever. It’s not his job granted but our previous DM just scored 5 last season and where would we be without those goals?

He’s essentially a poor man’s Andrew Surman, performing the same deep lying playmaker/midfield sweeper type role but being inferior in virtually every aspect of his game, other than reading of the game/interceptions

He just isn’t really good enough for the top level and there’s no shame in that, many players aren’t!
Instead of changing your name.
Apologise for the remarks you made beforehand, regarding two of our players and the obvious offence that many of us took.

It's incredible how you alone know so much about the game that we all love .

I apologise for remarks that I have made, they were out of line and I should not have said them.

I don’t apologise for causing offence though, how others respond is their choice.
Fair play for that.
Two more questions, why change your name?
Also, Why try to change your style of posting?
You did that when you came back as King K, but couldn’t keep the pretence up.

I love how when being presented with evidence which goes against everything you have (sorry waz, KK etc) ever said about Lewis you then lean into other areas to try to criticise, You laughed at me when I said he was good a tackling and getting the ball back. You laughed at the idea that Surman was better statistically than Lerma at getting the ball back. I even offered you a bet which you never took. Not that it mattered as I was proved right and you would have never payed anyway and moved onto a different account...again.

Now youve been proved wrong again by actual stats you criticise other aspects to his game. Its always the same..you are so confident about being right despite being proved wrong countless times. Like a certain other poster on here with Dom. Now hes not physical enough for you. Makes you wonder how he's so good at getting the ball back then doesnt it? He lacks mobility but is the best ion the league at interceptions? He lacks threat? Yep...since every time a flank attacks hes back in the full back position covering for them. Its kinda his job mate.

So you end by saying he isnt really good enough at the top level while replying to evidence that hes the best in the Premier league at his job?

When is the next persona/account turning up? Im bored of this one already.

I apologise for remarks that I have made, they were out of line and I should not have said them.

I don’t apologise for causing offence though, how others respond is their choice.

as waz etc, you couldn't manage a paragraph but now in your latest incarnation every post is full of the fcuking things

:rofl:

Believe me, at 64 years old, words like that are now water off a ducks back.

But a while ago they weren't. And that prick can make some half-hearted non-apology, thinking that its ok to say whatever **************** he likes, and its other peoples fault if they get upset.

Maybe you should be a bit more considerate about what you say and the effect it might have on people less able to just write you off as a fool.

I don't get it. So was KK banned for the comments? But it's fine to just change username and return?

If he wasn't banned permanently for it, then what the **** is the point in changing username (again) unless utterly ashamed or briefly trying to hide? The change of writing style very briefly for a few posts to try to disguise who he really was is just plain weird.

I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that Waz/KK/PMC is just a totally unhinged oddball.

As for apologising but in the same breath not apologising for offence, it's completely pathetic and cowardly.

Let's just run a sweepstake on when the 4th incarnation returns. I'm going June 2024.

I don't get it. So was KK banned for the comments? But it's fine to just change username and return?
I wouldn’t usually comment publicly on username accounts but I’m going to make an exception on this occasion.

KK was suspended for the original comments. PMC username was banned once it was obviously a duplicate account. The KK account has now had its suspension extended for the time the PMC account was active.

;