Lewis Dunk

Do you walk around with your eyes shut, or just deny the fact that it doesn't fit the Marxist agenda to hear the inconvenient truth of their idol and last time I saw one during lockdown on a shopping run when I pulled him on invading my personal space and not adhering to social distancing before ripping the piss out of his choice of atire.

You're 40 years out of date mate.

so are you saying cause his t-shirt popularity has dwindled in recent years it's still not shear hypocrisy that Marxists and the left idolised him despite him being a Racist Homophobe. I'm sure so called Far Right wouldn't get such a brush under the carpet, "well yeah we stopped wearing Hitlers t-shirt" in recent years it just wasn't in fashion. But that's right no right winger I've ever known would dream of wearing a t-shirt celebrating Hitler in the first place, Speaks volumes for the left and Marxists. They will do anything at any cost to get their ideology indoctrinated throughout the world.

Last edited:
so are you saying cause his t-shirt popularity has twindled in recent years it's still not shear hypocrisy that Marxists and the left idolised him despite him being a Racist Homophobe.

I'm saying that people these days don't idolise Che Guevara. You're projecting your weirdo conspiricy theories and distorting reality. Nobody has cared about the guy in years and even then they had tshirts and posters and never really knew much about him. He is an irrelevance in modern politics.

Reactions: drd
So calling out homophobia is actually Marxism?

Blimey, I wonder what be thinks of people that aren't racist, xenophobic or sexist either!!

Actually, I think I can guess :bag:

No i'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and marxists calling out homophobia when one of their darlings was the biggest racist homophobe going & an organisation that's has trained Marxists at it's core.

Derek what's a conspiracy theory when the co founder out of her own mouth states "We are trained Marxists"

"Trained Marxists, following an ideological theory " out of the horses mouth co founder. BLM is not just about race it's an attempt to establish Marxism.

So, this video has a person saying that they are a Marxist. The speaker does NOT say that, "BLM is not just about race it's an attempt to establish Marxism."

Again, where is the proof of your assertion that #BlackLivesMatter is funded by Marxists?

No i'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and marxists calling out homophobia when one of their darlings was the biggest racist homophobe going & an organisation that's has trained Marxists at it's core.

Derek what's a conspiracy theory when the co founder out of her own mouth states "We are trained Marxists"

In defence of someone calling out something someone has said today you brought up the homophobia of someone who has nothing to do with this conversation who has been dead for over 50 years. You don't think that's desperate clutching of straws?

Co founder of what? I wasn't aware 'the left' has recently been co-founded. You can conflate minority organisations as representative of 50% of the electorate if you like but it doesn't make it true or relevant.

Dunk deserves a break but Callum Wilson who got us to the top flight and scored bags of goals doesnt?

He has his break.....from Tinpot!
We ended up being not good enough for him to risk injury for ..by busting a gut to save us from relegation.
He Left Us....instead of staying and helping us back up....the club that made his name!

I'm only providing an alternative way to see it.....buggered if I'm going to follow the sheeplike Wilson gush trend.

(Dunk has stayed loyal to the pebbles.)

Loyalty....Boscombe 1st ...always !

He has his break.....from Tinpot!
We ended up being not good enough for him to risk injury for ..by busting a gut to save us from relegation.
He Left Us....instead of staying and helping us back up....the club that made his name!

I'm only providing an alternative way to see it.....buggered if I'm going to follow the sheeplike Wilson gush trend.

(Dunk has stayed loyal to the pebbles.)

Loyalty....Boscombe 1st ...always !

You're more loyal to B&HA than AFCB from where I'm standing.

You're more loyal to B&HA than AFCB from where I'm standing.
If that's how it comes across then I'm failing in my communication...which I will get annoyed with myself about!
I get into arguments with my wife who is from Brighton....but when it comes to ' club' players like Dunk , Deeney and our own Steve Cook I will always stand up for them...even Le Tissier , annoying curse that he is. Loyalty is a big thing with me.
I actually detest Brighton in my own individual way... from our 1972 encounters with them.

Jeez, some people really do spoil many threads on this forum. Can you not take these discussions to another ‘NON’ thread or, even better, take them to somewhere else that’s not football and more importantly, AFCB related- where someone might actually give a sh1t!!

Losing a group of your best players after relegation can stay a bit 'raw' for a while after...especially after that type of season where we appeared to be in a strong position ..then the free fall. Then.. the manager, our best ever...carries the can.
OK we have to Move On and we are doing that....but we went through a similar situation in the Bond Era....and look what happened in years that followed.

basically for anyone who hasn't worked it out by now, Brian likes most other players and most other clubs, everyone is bigger better then us, everything the club does is a failure and everything other clubs does is good, but he is a bournemouth supporter (then most bournemouth supporters can be very pessimistic and who can blame us) some times he thinks he is being Edgey but in truth its kind of like watching your grandad trying to breakdance with kids its just wrong, sometimes its better to be yourself rather then trying to be Edgey and humorous,

basically for anyone who hasn't worked it out by now, Brian likes most other players and most other clubs, everyone is bigger better then us, everything the club does is a failure and everything other clubs does is good, but he is a bournemouth supporter (then most bournemouth supporters can be very pessimistic and who can blame us) some times he thinks he is being Edgey but in truth its kind of like watching your grandad trying to breakdance with kids its just wrong, sometimes its better to be yourself rather then trying to be Edgey and humorous,

Oh you really have it worked out eh !

You obviously haven't taken in my thoughts in countless posts on wanting us to compete as a club with the biggest...I wanted US to be among the Best in a Large Stadium. If I talk up other clubs it's to coax our fans to get ratty and away from talking tinpot and wanting our best players to be sold...
....I am incandescent with rage at times...when I see clubs like Port Vale able to accommodate 19,000 in L2...and us having been in the PL for 5 years.
Between the age 10 and 20 I would drive my father mad with the same type of stuff...he would even walk away from me behind the goal ..his head almost exploding !

Last edited:
Oh you really have it worked out eh !

You obviously haven't taken in my thoughts in countless posts on wanting us to compete as a club with the biggest...I wanted US to be among the Best in a Large Stadium. If I talk up other clubs it's to coax our fans to get ratty and away from talking tinpot and wanting our best players to be sold...
....I am incandescent with rage at times...when I see clubs like Port Vale able to accommodate 19,000 in L2...and us having been in the PL for 5 years.
Between the age 10 and 20 I would drive my father mad with the same type of stuff...he would even walk away from me behind the goal ..his head almost exploding !
i think everyone has seen your views and posts they repeat alot, and i mean alot, we all wanted a big shiny new stadium but where does the money come from for it? we know the tv money was spent on wages bonuses and new players to keep us there for 5 years, so are you suggesting max puts hand in pocket some more? or have you got the cash to spare? we left PL in debt and big debt at that but we knew we had players to sell to cover it, add a stadium cost on top of that and it may of put us under, and then on top of stadium cost we have bigger match day costs more stewards police etc, personally i would of thought 10 years in would of been time to buy/build new.
you mention port vale having a 19k stadium well good for them and im sure its warming to them to know that they can hold 19k people when they average 5k tops per match the atmosphere must be immense.
we want some players to be sold to balance the books without them being sold then the alternative is the club goes bust, so selling a few stars is a small price to pay to keep club afloat, everyclub in the world will lose players they dont want to sell or will have a price for every player thats not tinpot its business every team wants to improve so buy rivals players.

;