Lewis Dunk

So here we go again....OK...am I not allowed as a Boscombe fan...to think Dunk is a good player . because of the popular theme on the Forum..that he is not a good player..and the added fact he is at Brighton....your a bit a of a constant nit picker with regard to my opinions I've noticed...but as with others it never erodes my indefatigable spirit and confidence in my own assessments of whatever is going on in the World...I don't follow sheep...I just say what I feel.
On any day when we play Brighton..or Burnley..or Stoke...I'm Full on Redn Black Cherry ...but on any other days those clubs or their players or managers don't bother me...I think Dyche is a good manager...currently his players are letting him down...just like ours did with Eddie.
Everything is relative to something...things we are often in the dark about as fans...this is why I don't follow trends on this Forum.
I have 60 years experience of following Football , League and non - league...so. ..I know what I know...but happy to be wrong or right on balance...but I'm damned if i'll follow like sheep on a Forum that is notorious for its Fickle content ..almost at a level as bad as Manu ' fans'.
I could write all night on this subject!

What did you think of Elliott Ward? Seems your kind of player?

"OK...am I not allowed as a Boscombe fan..."

OK, I don't have a dog in this fight, but what is a Boscombe fan? I tried to find Boscombe FC and it brought up AFCB.
I hope there is. Who else do we want to find the back of the net with?

15 on the database in 2014/15 would have given you the PL...your alter ego always moaned he couldn't get tickets

That was my own fault ..I didn't keep up with the information given out and so my moaning was invalid...and in the end it didn't matter - I couldn't travel up from here any more due to my wife's illnesses.

;