Liverpool - The verdict

A lose lose game that I didn't bother watching. The only thing worse than watching those irritating self-entitled mock scousers winning football games is seeing Spanish Burnley bore people into submission. I'm glad Liverpool are out and hopefully someone will knock that dross out next round.

Klopp so salty with their defeat: "I don’t understand why Atletico play this type of football with the quality they have. They could play proper football. World-class players standing in two blocks of four. They didn’t even have counter-attacks."

Without doubt the best team in our league this season but I have to admit there was a little bit of happiness that they lost. Having had to listen to Steve Mcmanaman on Saturday wax lyrical about Liverpool beating us it was most funny listening to him last night when they lost.

Klopp so salty with their defeat: "I don’t understand why Atletico play this type of football with the quality they have. They could play proper football. World-class players standing in two blocks of four. They didn’t even have counter-attacks."

My, my, Jurgen....are those grapes tasting a bit sour? Wouldn't the nasty Spanish men let you have everything your own way?

Amazing that a team that didn't counter-attack can still score three goals; just imagine how many they'd have scored if they did?

;