Lloyd Kelly

What about the bloke we loaned to Brum.
Sorry can’t remember his name and can’t be bothered to look his name up. A few vinos have gone down.

Got a great feeling about him. I can easily picture him being short term competition for Daniels/Rico at LB, a short term Mings replacement and then a long term replacement for Ake- all at CB.

Like he says, the route to regular first team premier league football is there for him, and judging by this interview, he doesn’t seem like the type of character to waste it.

:utc:

Lloyd's missus is top tier slosh, had a look on insta. As good as Sharon Stone in her prime.

On a bit of a side note I see Bristol C have signed Sammy Szmodics for 750k. It's not that long ago some were saying we should be signing him!

I’ve put the question mark so it’s less clickbaity, and it might not be true at all, but it’s going round on Twitter that Kelly was injured by Arter in training today. Don’t suppose anyone confirm?

No surprise to me, Harry A has got an attitude problem which we have witnessed over the past 5 + yrs. Yellows and reds follow him around so best he moves on to pastures new !

Someone on Twitter said Harry had clattered Lloyd and it would have been a yellow in a match.....there was a photo of Lloyd on the deck getting some treatment.

No surprise to me, Harry A has got an attitude problem which we have witnessed over the past 5 + yrs. Yellows and reds follow him around so best he moves on to pastures new !

The only attitude Arter has is of a player who always plays with his heart on his sleeve and has played a massive part of our success with two promotions and establishing us in the Premier League.

He deserves the same level of respect as Marc Pugh for his efforts on the pitch and some more understanding for what has happened off the pitch.

The only attitude Arter has is of a player who always plays with his heart on his sleeve and has played a massive part of our success with two promotions and establishing us in the Premier League.

He deserves the same level of respect as Marc Pugh for his efforts on the pitch and some more understanding for what has happened off the pitch.
Sorry, he is nowhere near the level of Pugh for me. His personal circumstances were tragic but he was a mouthy git getting half his bookings for stupid reasons way before that.

;