Luton away tickets

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
Luton is the next away match for which tickets have not yet been offered for sale.

The Premier league website says: The Premier League has committed to giving supporters a minimum of six weeks’ notice (from the first match in the relevant month) on broadcast selections until December 2023, and five weeks’ from January 2024 until Match Round 37.

COWS says that the on sale date for Luton tickets is Tuesday 27th February.

Five weeks is Saturday, the 2nd of March. Does this therefore mean that, as with Burnley, tickets will be put on sale before the fixture is a, well, a fixture?

Mrs B lived in Luton for a lot of her childhood, and I met her whilst on a night out in Dunstable (just to confirm, she was no longer a child at that point!)
I offered her the opportunity to visit her old town for her birthday given it is very same day as the match, sadly she declined. So I've bitten the bullet and will not be going to this one, taking her out for dinner locally instead. I'm not going to risk travel issues and try to get the match in, and home in time for dinner booking
But for this reason, and this one alone, I am hoping it gets moved to the Sunday for TV and I win both ways

Mrs B lived in Luton for a lot of her childhood, and I met her whilst on a night out in Dunstable (just to confirm, she was no longer a child at that point!)
I offered her the opportunity to visit her old town for her birthday given it is very same day as the match, sadly she declined. So I've bitten the bullet and will not be going to this one, taking her out for dinner locally instead. I'm not going to risk travel issues and try to get the match in, and home in time for dinner booking
But for this reason, and this one alone, I am hoping it gets moved to the Sunday for TV and I win both ways
You old romantic you. :D

Bloody hell. I think the Dibsters can manage that. Would love the time and date to be finalised before they go on sale.
Unlike blöödy Burnley.

The 15 points starting point begs the question. How many tickets will we have?

Last edited:
On sale date delayed by a week.

How many points do you get for living in the town we are playing in ?
Asking for a friend.

15 points is a bit rich for me.

I don't think we're in serious danger of being relegated, taking into account both on field performance and expected points deductions. The Cup should be a priority. Wish we still had Brooks, but Leicester appears to be intent on playing their B team so we should go strong from the start, get a comfortable lead and then rest players. Expect PhilBill to have a big game tommorrow. Close enough to Wembley that we can taste it!

I noticed that Luton have been giving a few seats in that new stand to the left of the away end to the visting club in addition to the normal away end. I wonder if this will still be the case after they put in safe standing. From memory the allocation of the away end there was 10% lower because it was unallocated.

Dont you get bonus points now for buying something from the club shop or just saying you've been to Bournemouth before or is that just for home points?

;