Luton Town Rearranged Game

They are the Bedford Real Madrid we have little points recently and are on the beach. We will have injuries and they will have a fully fit squad. Adebayo is as unstoppable as a runaway freight train and Solanke is stuttering with 0 goals in 1 game at the moment. It’s hard to see anything other than a 0-3 solid home defeat miserably wrapped up at half time.

I bid you good day.

Speaking of the FA Cup, I have a question that I could not find the answer to: Does the tournament switch to "brackets" at some point, instead of being scheduled via a random draw?

AFC Bournemouth's home fixture against Luton Town has been rearranged for Wednesday 13th March.

The Premier League clash will kick-off at 7:30pm at Vitality Stadium, with further information to be released at midday tomorrow.

What are the chances of the original tickets still being valid? Given the game was abandoned after half time. Could be another PR minefield for the club.

AFC Bournemouth's home fixture against Luton Town has been rearranged for Wednesday 13th March.

The Premier League clash will kick-off at 7:30pm at Vitality Stadium, with further information to be released at midday tomorrow.

Assume that was a rushed announcement (the original article had it down as January rather than March) so that it could be out 5 weeks in advance of the fixture date as per Premier League requirements?

All a bit complicated of course with tickets.

Speaking of the FA Cup, I have a question that I could not find the answer to: Does the tournament switch to "brackets" at some point, instead of being scheduled via a random draw?
No, it's all random draws. The competitions with brackets tend to have group stages to keep seeded teams apart til later on.

They are the Bedford Real Madrid we have little points recently and are on the beach. We will have injuries and they will have a fully fit squad. Adebayo is as unstoppable as a runaway freight train and Solanke is stuttering with 0 goals in 1 game at the moment. It’s hard to see anything other than a 0-3 solid home defeat miserably wrapped up at half time.

I bid you good day.

Probably best to play the development squad.
I bid you a good good day : )

;