Luton Town Rearranged Game

So the info re the meet and greet zone has disappeared. The tweet deleted. Nothing on COWS. Anyone got any info?

You just have to love the postage debate.

Happens after any rearranged game.

As well as season tickets getting posted.

Very British.

If anyone cannot make the rearranged date I am looking for 1 adult ticket.
I was in London for work on the original date so gave my ticket to my brother for a Christmas present (it would seem churlish to ask for it back!)
I go to pretty much every game home and away so have plenty of points though obviously no use to me on this occasion.
If you want to retain your point and help a fellow long time supporter let me know.
I live locally so could collect or will be at all the home games (and Burnley away)before the Luton match.

ADKq_NZpM_YU0uN7OkIbmEA0GtGG5t8bELkatMcTYx9AnEKHT74qMnWcNdWAPOSSwL_oaCkb3sLeA3As5TLhIafHqLSNijuNSV3ORZWgJAeQtbUi-ZHC9SId39xjRxX7B0uv4UyEIzZZ_Z0OJojYw8UQ69NTLV2L92nZ6RQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Website
Email
Luton Town Rearranged Game

We are all too keenly aware of the events that unfolded on the pitch during our Premier League game with Luton Town on 16 December 2023, when Luton player Tom Lockyer suffered a cardiac arrest on the pitch. Thankfully Tom is making good progress with his recovery, which is fantastic to see.
In the aftermath of that match the Cherries Trust, Talking Cherries and the Club started working together on a project to use the re-arranged game as a chance to raise awareness around cardiac health. Firstly, we would like to thank Hannah Powis, the Supporter Liaison Officer at the club, for her help, support, and input with this project and for being the person who has co-ordinated all the ideas and helped bring it all together.
Phase one of the project saw The Cherries Trust and Talking Cherries launch a joint fundraising campaign to fund the supporters coaches for the fans of Luton Town FC, on their return to Dean Court. We smashed our original target raising an incredible £2100. Jim Frevola, President of business at the club, surprised us with the news that the club will make a contribution towards the fundraiser and as such we are able to pay for 3 coaches in full. We are not too far off being able to pay for a 4th coach so if anyone out there would like to help us make that happen you can donate online at:
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/cherries-trust-talking-cherries-Luton
We understand that this match will be a difficult time for all fans, players, coaches, and staff from both clubs and not forgetting team referee whose handling of the awful situation unfolding on the pitch was exemplary. As we come together in support of each other, we are looking at any way we can, to make this match easier to attend. With this in mind, the club have arranged 3 separate locations around the ground where the mental health first aiders from
Talking Cherries will be stationed. They can be found in Bar One (home supporters only) from 5pm, the DC lounge (home & away disabled supporters) from 5 pm and in a gazebo stationed near the away end (home & away supporters) from 5.30pm. They will be on hand to support anyone who may be feeling anxious ahead of the match. Feel free though to just come along and say hello. In Bar One, the MHFAs will be joined by representatives from Bournemouth Heart Club who will have information and advice regarding cardiac health and the services they offer locally.
At half time Luton Supporters Trust will be joined by the Cherries Trust and Talking Cherries on the pitch for a presentation. When their Trust learned of the joint club/fan project we had undertaken they wanted to be involved and their Trust Charity Representative has arranged for a donation to the British Heart Foundation.
The club have invited to the game, representatives of the two heart charities and the proceeds from the matchday Community Draw will also be split between them.
Luton fans have arranged for a 1 min applause to take place in the 59th minute and we would urge the Cherries fans to join in with this. It is a thank you to all of the medical staff who worked so tirelessly in the original game.
We hope that our supporters will support and get involved with the initiatives on the night.
Thank you to the club, especially Hannah and Jim, Talking Cherries and Luton Town Supporters Trust for their involvement in this wonderful joint project. Together we are stronger. Together anything is possible. UTCIAD.
Notes for Members:
  1. AFC Bournemouth Community Mutual Limited is also known as The Cherries Trust.
  2. For further information please contact: The Communications Secretary at: enquiries@cherriestrust.co.uk
Copyright © 2024 Cherries Trust, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
ADKq_Nb9bB6taMJwb0_BiSKD1rCoGoAaW_JUvbfkACWgt9cPa7ZY3SdnLNofrLeNC38gtKT7pXX836m5nqovnQO3FryFv16CtXCWXp5ruI2l8cETvA6ofCMyOaZYVlG9TvR0oBdHNFqw18vqCYCC81EMk1y752LgpJzjuJFaHyZ9fbTf6OkcZZ8v=s0-d-e1-ft

If anyone cannot make the rearranged date I am looking for 1 adult ticket.
I was in London for work on the original date so gave my ticket to my brother for a Christmas present (it would seem churlish to ask for it back!)
I go to pretty much every game home and away so have plenty of points though obviously no use to me on this occasion.
If you want to retain your point and help a fellow long time supporter let me know.
I live locally so could collect or will be at all the home games (and Burnley away)before the Luton match.
Great name

;