Luton Town Rearranged Game

But what happens to the season ticket holder? If they have already received the money for reselling, then do they owe the money? Or have the chance to get their ticket back for the game to resell again or use?!
Club saying those that booked a resell ticket can’t get a refund and ST holders that resold their ticket can’t go to the game (unless spare seats elsewhere)

Does highlight the risk in ST doing the right thing in reselling tickets since, if the original game gets postponed or abandoned, then they can’t go to a rearranged game. The forest game in 21/22 is the most extreme example where this would backfire on ST

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ
I see the Luton Town manager has been nominated for Manager of the Month.

Hatters manager Rob Edwards is in the running for the Barclays Manager of the Month award for January.

The boss is in great company, with Mikel Arteta, Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp the other three nominees to win monthly prize.

I see the Luton Town manager has been nominated for Manager of the Month.

Hatters manager Rob Edwards is in the running for the Barclays Manager of the Month award for January.

The boss is in great company, with Mikel Arteta, Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp the other three nominees to win monthly prize.

Only won one league game out of 2, failing to beat Burnley!

Club saying those that booked a resell ticket can’t get a refund and ST holders that resold their ticket can’t go to the game (unless spare seats elsewhere)

Does highlight the risk in ST doing the right thing in reselling tickets since, if the original game gets postponed or abandoned, then they can’t go to a rearranged game. The forest game in 21/22 is the most extreme example where this would backfire on ST
Considering how rare a scenario like this is, I'd much rather the T&C stay as they are for the Ticket Exchange. If the club isn't going to guarantee sales made on the exchange, then that opens up the door to having TE purchases cancelled and I wouldn't want to find out potentially two days prior to a match that I have to try and sell my seat again.

Wonder how many ST holders sold their tickets on resale site, and now have to wait for some availability?

Not looking forward to Wolves away. Tough place to go and can see GON wanting to prove a point again. Plus the world's media and armchair pundits telling us how awful we are for "sacking" him again while missing the point entirely.
Maybe, just maybe, the media have woken up after seeing our run of results since our defeat away against Manchester City in November.

Maybe, just maybe, the media have woken up after seeing our run of results since our defeat away against Manchester City in November.

It'd be nice if they thought that long term, but if Wolves beat us comfortably they would be getting the drum back out I'm sure.

Considering how rare a scenario like this is, I'd much rather the T&C stay as they are for the Ticket Exchange. If the club isn't going to guarantee sales made on the exchange, then that opens up the door to having TE purchases cancelled and I wouldn't want to find out potentially two days prior to a match that I have to try and sell my seat again.
It’s rare and, as I said, it doesn’t stop me from reselling tickets (doing recently due to long term illness in the family) but it is a consideration (1) during winter or (2) if a game could be called off due to possible fa cup games.

;