Luxury Players......

So far today Danjuma’s work rate off the ball has been much improved, not on his game today but putting in a shift. All we can ask. Pleasing to see.
So he is willing to track back then!.....kinda suggests that when he doesn't it's down to a tactical decision rather than laziness on his part doesn't it?

So he is willing to track back then!.....kinda suggests that when he doesn't it's down to a tactical decision rather than laziness on his part doesn't it?
You like making random assumptions to fit your argument don’t you. I could quite as easily assume it suggests that he has finally been given a bollocking in the week for not pulling his weight off the ball so far. Either way I don’t really care. He did a job defensively today and that’s what matters.

You like making random assumptions to fit your argument don’t you. I could quite as easily assume it suggests that he has finally been given a bollocking in the week for not pulling his weight off the ball so far. Either way I don’t really care. He did a job defensively today and that’s what matters.
I like making random assumptions! loool......your lack of self awareness is astounding.....:clap:

So you dont think that the fact that both wide players played noticeably deeper in this away game than they have in the recent home games was in anyway a tactical decision?.....:whist:

I like making random assumptions! loool......your lack of self awareness is astounding.....:clap:

So you dont think that the fact that both wide players played noticeably deeper in this away game than they have in the recent home games was in anyway a tactical decision?.....:whist:
A bit like your lack of humility or willingness to accept another point of view then I guess. You’re a good laugh, keep it up buddy.

Thanks Buddy....:love:......sooooo whats the difference between 433 and 451 btw....:whist:
We play a 4-2-3-1 with Billing as a number 10. While out of possession it is normal for this to transition into a 4-4-1-1 to provide defensive solidity, or else the full backs will naturally be outnumbered when defending. Hope that helps.

See iffff ...vuuuummm ...yeah ...see if formation systems are frequently switched about at varying points in the season under different coaches and managers..then its not hard to believe that players never stick to or obey the basic concepts of them..even the several ' luxury' players....and if they are given free reign to influence games ad lib...then that will add to or take away from the initial formation in different parts of the pitch and everybody gets confused..most of the players and fans like me who didn't have a bloody clue anyway!
And.. then ...you don't know how the opposition might adapt if their sh*t is falling out the sides of their sandwich.

We play a 4-2-3-1 with Billing as a number 10. While out of possession it is normal for this to transition into a 4-4-1-1 to provide defensive solidity, or else the full backs will naturally be outnumbered when defending. Hope that helps.
No we played 4231 today......thats why Danjuma and Brooks played deeper......we've been playing 433 ......so are you going to answer the question?

No we played 4231 today......thats why Danjuma and Brooks played deeper......we've been playing 433 ......so are you going to answer the question?
I did answer the question. The last few weeks we have played 4-2-3-1 with Billing as a ten.

Oooh I think we need the xG wallers and the Stat magicians to tinker with the result and match report a bit..to try and undo the 'virtual reality ' of the Win... :oops:

;