Lyle Taylor

He did also cost us against Notts County... I think we were leading by 2 with literally minutes to spare and he directly cost us 2 late goals by f@&king around with the ball on the half way line...

That game will unfortunately forever be burned into my memory. Hughes walking off waving at our fans with his smug fucking mug. It was also peak draw at home conceding late, win away which we maintained for most of that season.

That game will unfortunately forever be burned into my memory. Hughes walking off waving at our fans with his smug fucking mug. It was also peak draw at home conceding late, win away which we maintained for most of that season.
My daughter was mascot that day and was so desperate to be lucky for the team. 3-1 up on 90 mine and when the equalised she sobbed all the way home! 50quid well spent!

With the squad as it stands today, the club isn't signing anyone.
The problem with this attitude is that we know Wilson and King will go, if we wait until they have actually left to replace them then we are going to miss out on all of our targets. We need to get the replacements in ready now surely!

The problem with this attitude is that we know Wilson and King will go, if we wait until they have actually left to replace them then we are going to miss out on all of our targets. We need to get the replacements in ready now surely!

Agree with the sentiment. We could be doing deals and keeping them quiet.

That’s the only way because otherwise you announce that we’ve signed a striker and it weakens our selling position as we can’t exactly bluff our way to “not selling, we can afford them, happy to see King walk for nowt, unless you pay xyz” when the buying club knows we’ve already shelled out on a replacement and wouldn’t want to be lumbered with too many players.

Reactions: drd

;