Management Timeline Exclusive

And here was I thinking at least we would all be United on this forum in agreeing how d*gshit our team is :throw:

I was here before you were born ;) Well probably..I dunno, it just feels like it. I'll admit the first love:wub: are playing some nice footie but many on here know the score...Yorkshire and all that.

I don't (or try not to do ) character assassination or pick on players/ board members or their family / wives ) and I also hate to see posts that undermine the club....like this one. That said I understand the sentiment in relation to decisions but its getting a little personal elsewhere.

Things aren't right in numerous areas it appears, its down to Max to make the changes. It his money but its our club.
Resident grockle. Nothing worse in my book. Everything that's wrong with my town.

Resident grockle. Nothing worse in my book. Everything that's wrong with my town.

Yep. Ambushed a local woman down here in the late 80's had three kids, luckily they don't have six fingers ;)

Apologies back to Neil or Neill, this thread ain't about me.

Yep. Ambushed a local woman down here in the late 80's had three kids, luckily they don't have six fingers ;)

Apologies back to Neil or Neill, this thread ain't about me.

I agree that some of the abuse has got way too personal but there are limits and some people deserve what they get. Make no mistake, spelling Neil with a superfluous 'l' is an absolute disgrace!

I agree that some of the abuse has got way too personal but there are limits and some people deserve what they get. Make no mistake, spelling Neil with a superfluous 'l' is an absolute disgrace!

That was a double innuendo..we have our Neil who we all love and then we have Neill :mad:..Blake that is

;