match report and MOM v Chelsea

Very amused at Jonathan Pearce's quote on MOTD when Charlie scored... probably had that primed and ready to go for years!

'Fire on the Mountain, run boy, run,
The Devils in the house of the Bournemouth son!'

Shame JP wasn't commentating on our games when Neil Young was playing for us...
:band2:

Apparently it was a proper party going on in the dressing room after the game. Kinger said the lad’s were now looking to keep this good run going until the last game of the season ! Imagine if we even got close to doing that ! Motivation seems to be at an all time high. Think we have a very good shot at 7th place now. Come on boys, you can do it !!!
:utc:

Yes, they can do it!!!

The players must know that now and certainly we can all look forward to our best ever Premier League finish and highest points tally !

Keep the faith.

Just watched the game again. How the hell did Brooks pick out king for his goal. Does he have eyes in the back of his head?

I thought exactly the same , I don’t think he had any idea that King was there , just a well enough drilled team that he could assume players would be running into the box ...fantastic the way he squared it back though .

I thought exactly the same , I don’t think he had any idea that King was there , just a well enough drilled team that he could assume players would be running into the box ...fantastic the way he squared it back though .

Watching MOTD last night - King passed the ball to Wee man - and then ambled to the penalty area - losing his marker in the process.

I think they might have worked on this

I just can't get my head around the fact that we put 4 past Chelsea and Liverpool's 1-1 against Leicester and Man City's 2-1 defeat to Newcastle was on MOTD before our game. Not to mention they spent around 15 to 20 minutes on their coverage and only about 40 seconds to talk about how good we were!

It's taken them several years to learn enough about Totteringhm so they can talk about them with any semblance of authority, you can't expect them to learn about another club well enough to hold a conversation

;